Carleton requires first year students to complete the MyStudentBody Essentials Course: (both the alcohol module and drug module.) You must complete the course by September 01, 2012.
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
1. Go to http://www.mystudentbody.com and click REGISTER HERE to create your secure account. Enter your Carleton email address and password, and enter KNIGHTS as the school code. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information. Click continue.
2. From the My Stuff page, select the Essentials Course by clicking Take Now under Status.
3. Complete the questionnaire and pre-quiz for the Essentials Course.
4. Complete all module material (Alcohol Module, Drug Module).
5. Complete the post-test.
NOTE: Carleton requires you to complete the Alcohol Module and the Drug Module of the Essentials
Course. Repeat steps 3-5 for each module required. You must complete the course by SEPTEMBER 1, 2013 with a passing score of 80%. You will have 3 attempts to complete the course.
6. Complete the course survey
7. View or print your certificate of completion.