Young Joins the NCAA Divison III Management Council
Gerald Young, Professor of Physical Education, Athletics, and Recreation & Athletic Director, was appointed to a four-year term on the NCAA Division III Management Council. The 19-member Council represents all 442 Division III institutions and is comprised of chief executive officers, faculty athletic representatives, athletic directors, senior women administrators, conference leaders, and student-athletes. The Council oversees the implementation of NCAA policies, reviews and resolves issues, and makes recommendations to the NCAA Presidents' Council.
Young has been closely involved with the NCAA. He served as the Chair of the NCAA Division III Infractions Panel in 2005. In 2001-02, he completed NCAA Leadership Institute for Ethnic Minority Males and in 2007-08 he also completed the NCAA Pathway Program, designed to enhance the professional skills of women and people of color who seek to become directors of athletics, through education, training and mentorship.
Schmitt-Harsh Publishes an Article in Urban Forestry & Urban Greening
Pattanayak Talks About Quantum-Classical Transition at the University of Toronto
- Vayu Rekdal '15 awarded two prestigious fellowships to continue his work in science and nutrition • Media Relations
- Annual Honors Convocation celebrates faculty and student achievements • Media Relations
- “Sets, Series, Sounds” brings the noise in new Perlman exhibit • Carleton Academics
- Spring dance concert
- Mark your calendars for the annual 'Lighten Up!' Garage Sale • Media Relations
- "Accidental Melodies" spring concert • Arts at Carleton
- Ashanti Soldier ’15 Awarded Prestigious Watson Fellowship • Media Relations
- Wildflowers of Cowling Arboretum