Nico Vreeland '83 Nominated for Prestigious New York Innovative Theatre (IT) Award
Nicholas "Nico" Vreeland, Carleton Class of 2003, has been nominated for a New York Innovative Theatre (IT) Award for Outstanding Short Script for his play "The Interview," which was part of an evening of one acts called "Elephants on Parade 2009," produced by the EBE Ensemble. The nominees were announced at a sold-out event in New York City in July that was attended by over 500 artists and guests. The awards will be presented at a ceremony on September 21, 2009.
Celebrating their 5th year, the New York IT Awards recognize the unique and essential role Off-Off-Broadway plays in contributing to American and global culture, and believes that publicly recognizing excellence in Off-Off-Broadway theater will expand audience awareness and appreciation of the full New York theater experience.
Jennifer Pietenpol '86 Named to Johns Hopkins University Society of Scholars
Eric Egge Gives Talk at International Conference in Florence, Italy
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations