Carleton Community Concludes Another Successful United Way Drive
The Carleton community announces the successful conclusion of the College's 2010 United Way Drive, raising a total of $80,276 on 237 pledges and gifts. This sum exceeds both our 2010 goal of $79,500 and our previous campus record of $77,346. Beyond those dollars and cents, the Carleton community's gifts will help the Northfield Area United Way provide much-needed support to local programs that in turn provide critical help to our friends and neighbors.
In a campus email, President Steve Poskanzer writes, "Please join with me in thanking the College's co-coordinators - Fred Rogers, Joe Hargis, and Christopher Tassava - for their terrific work in organizing the campus drive, and the many faculty and staff who volunteered as office coordinators. Above all let’s salute the many donors whose generosity made this accomplishment possible. Thank you!"
Video Produced by Leigh-Anne Borkowski '11 Featured on U.S. Figure Skating Website
Deborah Gross, Debby Walser-Kuntz, and Student Collaborators Present at American Association for Aerosol Research National Meeting
- Vayu Rekdal '15 awarded two prestigious fellowships to continue his work in science and nutrition • Media Relations
- Annual Honors Convocation celebrates faculty and student achievements • Media Relations
- “Sets, Series, Sounds” brings the noise in new Perlman exhibit • Carleton Academics
- Spring dance concert
- Mark your calendars for the annual 'Lighten Up!' Garage Sale • Media Relations
- "Accidental Melodies" spring concert • Arts at Carleton
- Ashanti Soldier ’15 Awarded Prestigious Watson Fellowship • Media Relations
- Wildflowers of Cowling Arboretum