Zelliot Publishes "Dalit Initiatives in Education"
Eleanor Zelliot, Laird Bell Professor of History, Emerita, will have her article "Dalit Initiatives in Education," published this summer in the book, Perspectives in the History of Indian Education, Essays in Honour of Professor Eleanor Zelliot. In the article, Zelliot discusses how the Dalits (or untouchables) began their initiatives in education in the late 19th century and eventually established a huge system of colleges, high schools and hostels influenced by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
Carpenter Featured on MPR for 'This Jealous Earth'
Yandell Presents at the Modern Language Association Conference
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations