Yandell Presents at the Modern Language Association Conference
Cathy Yandell, W.I. and Hulda F. Daniell Professor of French Literature, Language, and Culture, delivered a paper, "Learning through the Body in the Blasons anatomiques du corps féminin," at the Modern Language Association conference in Boston. In her paper, Yandell argues that this famous collection of anatomical poems, known for its humor and bawdiness, had an important heuristic function in Renaissance France. Not only did it teach readers about sex, gender, and the symbolic body, but it also revealed the political and religious preoccupations of the moment.
Zelliot Publishes "Dalit Initiatives in Education"
Helena Kaufman and Éva Pósfay Present on De-Familiarizing Europe
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations