Pezalla-Granlund Receives Grant for Printmaking
Curator of Library Art and Exhibitions Margaret Pezalla-Granlund was awarded an artist's initiative grant from the Minnesota State Arts Board. The grant will allow her to expand her printmaking skills, attend a residency program, and create a portfolio of broadsides inspired by mathematical illustrations.
Pezalla-Granlund notes that her interest in working with mathematical and scientific images has been inspired by her work at Carleton. The math-related exhibitions she curated in the library interested her in the ways geometric forms and mathematical ideas have been represented visually in math books.
Former President Rob Oden Appointed to Chair of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of Trustees
David Wiles Performs in 'Johnny Baseball'
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations