Whited Publishes "Metal-Ligand Multiple Bonds and Frustrated Lewis Pairs"
Matt Whited, assistant professor of chemistry, recently published "Metal-Ligand Multiple Bonds and Frustrated Lewis PAirs," on the Virtual Inorganic Pedagogical Resource (VIPEr) website. The article highlights current research being conducted in the Whited group on how the unusual dual acid/base character of metal complexes can be used for transformations relevant to organic synthesis and renewable energy and draws on a critical review he authored last year.
St. Clair Publishes Article on Estimating Animal Abundance
Klassen Publishes on Idea of 'Total Love'
- Vayu Rekdal '15 awarded two prestigious fellowships to continue his work in science and nutrition • Media Relations
- Annual Honors Convocation celebrates faculty and student achievements • Media Relations
- “Sets, Series, Sounds” brings the noise in new Perlman exhibit • Carleton Academics
- Spring dance concert
- Mark your calendars for the annual 'Lighten Up!' Garage Sale • Media Relations
- "Accidental Melodies" spring concert • Arts at Carleton
- Ashanti Soldier ’15 Awarded Prestigious Watson Fellowship • Media Relations
- Wildflowers of Cowling Arboretum