Whited Publishes "Metal-Ligand Multiple Bonds and Frustrated Lewis Pairs"
Matt Whited, assistant professor of chemistry, recently published "Metal-Ligand Multiple Bonds and Frustrated Lewis PAirs," on the Virtual Inorganic Pedagogical Resource (VIPEr) website. The article highlights current research being conducted in the Whited group on how the unusual dual acid/base character of metal complexes can be used for transformations relevant to organic synthesis and renewable energy and draws on a critical review he authored last year.
St. Clair Publishes Article on Estimating Animal Abundance
Klassen Publishes on Idea of 'Total Love'
- A Day at the Rec Center
- Lecture Addresses Issues of Race and Democracy in America • Media Relations
- What’s your research? With … Sacha-Rose Phillips ‘17 • Carleton Academics
- Carls on break: Eleanor Dollear '16
- Impossible Germany: Speaking German as a Career Tool
- Winter Lefler Lecture presented by Georgetown University Environmental Historian • Media Relations
- Convocation presented by education advocate Karen Murphy, international director of Facing History and Ourselves • Media Relations
- Residential life at Carleton: Burton Hall