- October 17, 2016 at 11:49 am
Sherman aims to tell the story of Native Americans though the food they ate and the ingredients and traditions that have survived.
- October 14, 2016 at 7:35 pm
Carleton has announced Barbara ’70 and Wally ’70 Weitz and family—including children Katie ’96, Roger ’99, and Drew ’02 and their spouses—have made a $20 million gift for matching new need based scholarship endowment gifts on a dollar-for-dollar basis.
- October 17, 2016 at 11:46 am
Moore is celebrated as a “defender of all that is wet and wild.”
- October 17, 2016 at 3:55 pm
The important series culminates with a presentation by David C. Fathi of the ACLU National Prison Project.
- October 20, 2016 at 9:03 am
“Narco Cultura” exposes the cycle of addiction to money, drugs, and violence in the Mexican border town of Ciudad Juárez.
- October 20, 2016 at 8:15 am
Sayed Kashua will present “From The Mid-East to the Mid-West: Reflections of a Palestinian-Israeli Author.”
- October 18, 2016 at 2:29 pm
“Grounded” tells the story of an ace fighter pilot whose career in the sky is ended early due to an unexpected pregnancy.
- October 18, 2016 at 2:28 pm
MacArthur Fellow and professor Robin Fleming will present this year’s address.
- October 14, 2016 at 9:56 am
Acclaimed radio host and humorist Garrison Keillor helps celebrate Carleton's Sesquicentennial.
- October 12, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Carleton students went to Lyndale Farmers Market for some tasty food.
- October 12, 2016 at 8:21 am
On this day in 1866, Carleton College was "born." We asked a few people to help us celebrate.
- October 7, 2016 at 3:06 pm
The public is invited to a special Sesquicentennial Town & Gown Celebration on Oct. 13.