- April 25, 2016 at 10:20 am
Carls share their experiences on the Wilderness Field Studies spring break trip to the Grand Canyon.
- April 26, 2016 at 11:48 am
The Telegraph calls her “the most beguiling talent to hit the world music scene in some time.”
- April 26, 2016 at 11:46 am
The production is an original dramatic adaptation of several of Ryunosuke Akutagawa’s short stories, made famous by Akira Kurosawa’s award winning, 1950 film, “Rashomon.”
- April 22, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Jeffrey Davidow, a career U.S. Foreign Service Officer, will present “Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela and Other Latin American Hotspots.”
- April 19, 2016 at 2:55 pm
Executive producer Bob Daily '82 conspires with Jill Poskanzer ‘15, Felicity Flesher ‘14 to place bust of German poet appearance on television show.
- April 19, 2016 at 2:44 pm
Video showcases 35- and 40-year honorees from all across campus.
- April 17, 2016 at 10:38 am
Student photographer Daniel Atkins '18 captures these images, including a Barred Owl.
- April 15, 2016 at 2:55 pm
Morgan Weiland '06 is a First Amendment, media, and communications scholar and attorney.
- April 13, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Kao Kalia Yang's '03 second memoir focuses on the life and art of her father
- April 13, 2016 at 9:55 am
JordiKai Watanabe-Inouye '17 talks about her experience on the CANOE spring break trip to Colorado and New Mexico
- April 11, 2016 at 9:34 am
Locally-sourced ice cream and a student concierge service were big winners, banking $10,000 for two teams.
- April 5, 2016 at 10:18 am
It might be awhile before Matt Whited stops beaming over his recent award from the National Science Foundation.