Photo Feature: Perlman Teaching Museum Presents "Lifeloggers"
This term, the Perlman Teaching Museum in the Weitz Center for Creativity presents "Lifeloggers: Chronicling the Everyday." The exhibit features the works of twelve artists: Stephen Cartwright, Leona Christie, Jennifer Dalton, Elise Engler, Richard Garrison, Katie Lewis, Nathalie Miebach, Madelyn Roehrig, Clive Smith, Suzanne Szucs, Renato Umali, and Jorinde Voigt. Student photographer, Shamir Kansakar gives a sneak preview of the exhibit. Stop by the Perlman Teaching Museum and check it out! Exhibit runs January 17-March 12, 2014.
Carleton, St. Olaf and Northfield Community Come Together for Public Climate Summit
Photo Feature: Ebony II Winter 2014
- Vayu Rekdal '15 awarded two prestigious fellowships to continue his work in science and nutrition • Media Relations
- Annual Honors Convocation celebrates faculty and student achievements • Media Relations
- “Sets, Series, Sounds” brings the noise in new Perlman exhibit • Carleton Academics
- Spring dance concert
- Mark your calendars for the annual 'Lighten Up!' Garage Sale • Media Relations
- "Accidental Melodies" spring concert • Arts at Carleton
- Ashanti Soldier ’15 Awarded Prestigious Watson Fellowship • Media Relations
- Wildflowers of Cowling Arboretum