Photo Feature: Perlman Teaching Museum Presents "Lifeloggers"
This term, the Perlman Teaching Museum in the Weitz Center for Creativity presents "Lifeloggers: Chronicling the Everyday." The exhibit features the works of twelve artists: Stephen Cartwright, Leona Christie, Jennifer Dalton, Elise Engler, Richard Garrison, Katie Lewis, Nathalie Miebach, Madelyn Roehrig, Clive Smith, Suzanne Szucs, Renato Umali, and Jorinde Voigt. Student photographer, Shamir Kansakar gives a sneak preview of the exhibit. Stop by the Perlman Teaching Museum and check it out! Exhibit runs January 17-March 12, 2014.
Carleton, St. Olaf and Northfield Community Come Together for Public Climate Summit
Photo Feature: Ebony II Winter 2014
- Renowned Malian singer-songwriter Fatoumata Diawara to appear May 5 • Media Relations
- Carls in the Grand Canyon: Wilderness Studies '16
- Carleton Players present “Tales of Rashomon” • Media Relations
- Iranian-American comedian Negin Farsad to present Carleton’s Asian American History Month Convocation • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts screening of documentary film, “A Place to Stand” • Media Relations
- Carleton, Entrepreneurship, and the Liberal Arts • Media Relations
- 11th Annual Empty Bowls Charitable Fundraiser • Media Relations
- Comps Profile: Lucia Webb '16 presents Ephemera