Photo Feature: Perlman Teaching Museum Presents "Lifeloggers"
This term, the Perlman Teaching Museum in the Weitz Center for Creativity presents "Lifeloggers: Chronicling the Everyday." The exhibit features the works of twelve artists: Stephen Cartwright, Leona Christie, Jennifer Dalton, Elise Engler, Richard Garrison, Katie Lewis, Nathalie Miebach, Madelyn Roehrig, Clive Smith, Suzanne Szucs, Renato Umali, and Jorinde Voigt. Student photographer, Shamir Kansakar gives a sneak preview of the exhibit. Stop by the Perlman Teaching Museum and check it out! Exhibit runs January 17-March 12, 2014.
Carleton, St. Olaf and Northfield Community Come Together for Public Climate Summit
Photo Feature: Ebony II Winter 2014
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations