Summer Teaching Institute Inspires AP Teachers
The Office of Summer Academic Programs has launched its annual Summer Teaching Institute, which runs from June 19 to June 24 on the campus of Carleton College. The program is designed for high school teachers who wish to learn new techniques for teaching Advanced Placement classes.
The days begin early for participants, and include six hours of in-class instruction, along with various meetings and activities. “I’m very impressed with the instructors,” says Steven Powers, who teaches psychology and U.S. History at Como Park High School in St. Paul. Most courses are team-taught by veteran high school teachers in combination with Carleton professors.
Summer Mathematics Program Supports Female Undergraduates
The Pace Slows, But the Mail Still Goes Through
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations