Photo Feature: Ebony II Winter 2013
Each term, Carls shake, leap, and twirl to student-choreographed dances in the ever-popular Ebony II show. This winter brought more cheer-worthy dances and crazy costumes galore. Student photographers, Maria Kjellstrand and Nina Shapiro captured the event.
Art Professor David Art Professor David Lefkowitz Explains "Nirthfolde" and Other "Quasi-Fictional Places"
Biology Professor Singer Accepts NSF Leadership Role
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations
- Bike to Work Week Begins: Follow the Participants