Photo Feature: Ebony II Winter 2013
Each term, Carls shake, leap, and twirl to student-choreographed dances in the ever-popular Ebony II show. This winter brought more cheer-worthy dances and crazy costumes galore. Student photographers, Maria Kjellstrand and Nina Shapiro captured the event.
Art Professor David Art Professor David Lefkowitz Explains "Nirthfolde" and Other "Quasi-Fictional Places"
Biology Professor Singer Accepts NSF Leadership Role
- A Day at the Rec Center
- Lecture Addresses Issues of Race and Democracy in America • Media Relations
- What’s your research? With … Sacha-Rose Phillips ‘17 • Carleton Academics
- Carls on break: Eleanor Dollear '16
- Impossible Germany: Speaking German as a Career Tool
- Winter Lefler Lecture presented by Georgetown University Environmental Historian • Media Relations
- Convocation presented by education advocate Karen Murphy, international director of Facing History and Ourselves • Media Relations
- Residential life at Carleton: Burton Hall