Photo Feature: Carleton Choir Performs Highlights from Handel's "Messiah"
On Saturday, the Carleton Choir and the Minnesota Baroque Orchestra presented highlights from Handel's "Messiah" to a full audience of students, parents, and Northfield residents. Prior to the concert, professors Richard Crouter and Stephen Kelly gave lectures about the piece and its history. The program included several student soloists including Caroline Bolster, Lilian Ferris, Hannah Telegen, Anthony Harb, Julian Pozniak, Ethan Sagin, and Patrick Stephen.
Photo Feature: Winter Fun Day
Photo Feature: "Vagina Monologues" Performance
- Carleton presents Spirit of Nature, featuring the world’s top performers of traditional Chinese music • Media Relations
- Acclaimed Mexican documentary “Narco Cultura” comes to the Weitz Cinema • Media Relations
- Popular Palestinian-Israeli writer and journalist presents Forkosh Lecture in Judaic Studies • Media Relations
- Carleton announces $20 million gift for financial aid • Media Relations
- The language of popular music topic of Carleton lecture • Media Relations
- The Carleton Players present the award-winning drama, “Grounded” • Media Relations
- Carleton Fall History Lefler Lecture focused on the Rise and Fall of Roman Britain • Media Relations
- Carleton presents “Humanities in Focus: Mass Incarceration in the USA” • Media Relations