Photo Feature: Carleton Choir Performs Highlights from Handel's "Messiah"
On Saturday, the Carleton Choir and the Minnesota Baroque Orchestra presented highlights from Handel's "Messiah" to a full audience of students, parents, and Northfield residents. Prior to the concert, professors Richard Crouter and Stephen Kelly gave lectures about the piece and its history. The program included several student soloists including Caroline Bolster, Lilian Ferris, Hannah Telegen, Anthony Harb, Julian Pozniak, Ethan Sagin, and Patrick Stephen.
Photo Feature: Winter Fun Day
Photo Feature: "Vagina Monologues" Performance
- A Day at the Rec Center
- Lecture Addresses Issues of Race and Democracy in America • Media Relations
- What’s your research? With … Sacha-Rose Phillips ‘17 • Carleton Academics
- Carls on break: Eleanor Dollear '16
- Impossible Germany: Speaking German as a Career Tool
- Winter Lefler Lecture presented by Georgetown University Environmental Historian • Media Relations
- Convocation presented by education advocate Karen Murphy, international director of Facing History and Ourselves • Media Relations
- Residential life at Carleton: Burton Hall