Photo Feature: Carleton Choir Performs Highlights from Handel's "Messiah"
On Saturday, the Carleton Choir and the Minnesota Baroque Orchestra presented highlights from Handel's "Messiah" to a full audience of students, parents, and Northfield residents. Prior to the concert, professors Richard Crouter and Stephen Kelly gave lectures about the piece and its history. The program included several student soloists including Caroline Bolster, Lilian Ferris, Hannah Telegen, Anthony Harb, Julian Pozniak, Ethan Sagin, and Patrick Stephen.
Photo Feature: Winter Fun Day
Photo Feature: "Vagina Monologues" Performance
- Carleton to hold its 142nd Commencement Ceremony June 11 • Media Relations
- Carleton College holds annual Honors Convocation May 27 • Media Relations
- Social entrepreneurship, nonprofits draw Carls to personal causes • Carleton Academics
- Marks '16 examines personality traits, identity styles, altruism
- Carleton College Announces Faculty Promotions • Media Relations
- Carleton presents A Shared Evening Of Dance • Media Relations
- Public invited to performance by Carleton College Orchestra • Media Relations
- Convocation led by Hmong American Farmers Association Director Pakou Hang • Media Relations