Photo Feature: Carleton Choir Performs Highlights from Handel's "Messiah"
On Saturday, the Carleton Choir and the Minnesota Baroque Orchestra presented highlights from Handel's "Messiah" to a full audience of students, parents, and Northfield residents. Prior to the concert, professors Richard Crouter and Stephen Kelly gave lectures about the piece and its history. The program included several student soloists including Caroline Bolster, Lilian Ferris, Hannah Telegen, Anthony Harb, Julian Pozniak, Ethan Sagin, and Patrick Stephen.
Photo Feature: Winter Fun Day
Photo Feature: "Vagina Monologues" Performance
- Vayu Rekdal '15 awarded two prestigious fellowships to continue his work in science and nutrition • Media Relations
- Annual Honors Convocation celebrates faculty and student achievements • Media Relations
- “Sets, Series, Sounds” brings the noise in new Perlman exhibit • Carleton Academics
- Spring dance concert
- Mark your calendars for the annual 'Lighten Up!' Garage Sale • Media Relations
- "Accidental Melodies" spring concert • Arts at Carleton
- Ashanti Soldier ’15 Awarded Prestigious Watson Fellowship • Media Relations
- Wildflowers of Cowling Arboretum