Photo Feature: Winter Theater Performances
This weekend marked the beginning of a series of end-of-term theater events. The Carleton Players presented their winter production, "Machinal," a play written by American playwright and journalist Sophie Treadwell, inspired by a real life case. Stay tuned for more upcoming showings this week (tickets can be reserved at https://carleton.tixato.com/buy). Photos by Nina Shapiro '14.
On Saturday, The Carleton Director of the Arts and the Humanities Center in collaboration with the MINNESOTA HUMANITIES CENTER presented The Telling Project, a powerful performance about veterans' experiences. Photos by Maria Kjellstrand '15.
Carleton Names Thomas Bonner as Vice President for External Relations
Flory Weighs In on Best Documentary Nominee, "20 Feet From Stardom"
- Carleton presents Spirit of Nature, featuring the world’s top performers of traditional Chinese music • Media Relations
- Acclaimed Mexican documentary “Narco Cultura” comes to the Weitz Cinema • Media Relations
- Popular Palestinian-Israeli writer and journalist presents Forkosh Lecture in Judaic Studies • Media Relations
- Carleton announces $20 million gift for financial aid • Media Relations
- The language of popular music topic of Carleton lecture • Media Relations
- The Carleton Players present the award-winning drama, “Grounded” • Media Relations
- Carleton Fall History Lefler Lecture focused on the Rise and Fall of Roman Britain • Media Relations
- Carleton presents “Humanities in Focus: Mass Incarceration in the USA” • Media Relations