Photo Feature: Ebony II Winter 2013
Each term, Carls shake, leap, and twirl to student-choreographed dances in the ever-popular Ebony II show. This winter brought more cheer-worthy dances and crazy costumes galore. Student photographers, Maria Kjellstrand and Nina Shapiro captured the event.
Art Professor David Art Professor David Lefkowitz Explains "Nirthfolde" and Other "Quasi-Fictional Places"
Biology Professor Singer Accepts NSF Leadership Role
- Renowned Malian singer-songwriter Fatoumata Diawara to appear May 5 • Media Relations
- Carls in the Grand Canyon: Wilderness Studies '16
- Carleton Players present “Tales of Rashomon” • Media Relations
- Iranian-American comedian Negin Farsad to present Carleton’s Asian American History Month Convocation • Media Relations
- Acclaimed Israeli author Assaf Gavron to present Carleton’s annual Forkosh Family Lecture in Judaic Studies • Media Relations
- Carleton event looks at the 2016 American Presidential Election and the Obama Presidency • Media Relations
- Lecture looks at gender and identity from a psychologist’s perspective • Media Relations
- Carleton hosts screening of documentary film, “A Place to Stand” • Media Relations