Reason Developer Notebook
- April 15, 2008 at 4:31 pm
The nightly build will include error triggers in various news modules to notify developers that these modules are slated to be removed from Reason before release candidate 1.
If you have…
- April 10, 2008 at 11:08 pm
We've significantly reworked large swaths of the Reason administrative code to add alayer of abstraction between roles and their associated privileges.
Previously there was a lot of code throughout Reason that…
- April 10, 2008 at 4:41 pm
Bug fix: The entity selector was not constructing union queries correctly in php 5. The problem arose when add_right_relationship_field or add_left_relationship_field was called with false as the 5th argument.
- April 4, 2008 at 6:34 pm
If you placed an <object> element at the beginning of a block of content, it was removed. This was due to a quirk of Tidy (and the XHTML spec)…
- April 4, 2008 at 6:01 pm
The Reason setting REASON_DEFAULT_ALLOWED_TAGS has been updated to closely align with the w3c's spec for XHTML strict.
Previously, the setting had a somewhat archaic soup of non-standard tags, and was…
- April 4, 2008 at 5:55 pm
The forms used to submit comments and posts were hard coded to use Loki 1. I updated them to use whichever editor is appropriate for the site (Loki 2, TinyMCE,…
- March 13, 2008 at 6:54 pm
The ReasonObjectCache class was not really appropriately located...nothing about it was Reason specific.
So ... I have moved the class to carl_util/cache/. Existing code using ReasonObjectCache should work as is…
- February 26, 2008 at 5:51 pm
Reason now supports custom footer text. This footer text is customizable both at the scale of an entire Reason instance (via the new setting REASON_DEFAULT_FOOTER_XHTML) and at the scale of…
- February 26, 2008 at 5:43 pm
The image import tool has had several improvements:
- It now has better internal error checking for problems like apache not having proper filesystem permissions
- Imported photos are now assigned appropriate sort orders…
- January 7, 2008 at 12:52 pm
The nightly build of Reason should work in PHP 5, as well as with PHP for windows in an apache environment. Watch for Reason 4 beta 6 release…
- January 7, 2008 at 12:50 pm
The thor_viewer class has been modified to extend the table_admin class. Some notable results of the changes:
- Row level delete (previously all data had to be deleted)
- Ability to edit data
- Detail view…
- November 14, 2007 at 5:40 pm
We've made the following improvements to the publication framework:
- Better handling of searches and filtering in issue-based publications
- Reworked interface for creating and managing publications
- Issue- and section-based publications now can be set…