Reason Developer Notebook
- October 5, 2006 at 4:50 pm
Site can now be placed at the root level of the server, e.g. at https://www.yoursite.com/. This is new -- at Carleton we hadn't needed this, so there were a lot of places that were assuming that a site would not be at the server root.
- October 3, 2006 at 10:36 amWhile the core / local split functionality has been available for a long time, it was never being used extensively in production. Carleton specific modules, content managers, content listers, content…
- October 3, 2006 at 10:28 am
The page to asset relationship is now sortable. The assets_with_author_and_date.php file will change the allowable relationship to sortable, and setup the intial order for pages of the assets_with_author_and_date pagetype.
- September 27, 2006 at 1:37 pm
The ContentConditional Module provides a mechanism to conditionally show the content of a page based on parameters defined in page_types.php
The parameters used by the module include
- default - optional - 'show_content'…
- September 22, 2006 at 2:35 pm
In order to prep for MySQL compatibility, I've made a few changes.
The prettify datetime and timestamp functions have been updated and moved from viewer.php to util.php. MySQL 4.1 returns…
- September 22, 2006 at 2:29 pm
Relationship sorting has been live in production for awhile. Currently only the minisite_page_to_image relationship is sortable, but more allowable relationships will be made sortable when I get a chance.
- August 28, 2006 at 11:29 am
Many changes and bug fixes in Disco and Plasmature have been moved into production. Disco has new functionality to work with element groups, the ability to get and set class…
- August 15, 2006 at 5:01 pm
The entity selector has a new method set_optimize which currently can be used to specify a straight join (set_optimize('straight_join')). The add right and add left relationship field methods have also…
- August 15, 2006 at 4:34 pm
I have added a function to util.php called get_safer_html. This function uses the PEAR HTML_Safe package (now on ventnor and chicago) to do extensive sanitization of user input intended to…
- August 2, 2006 at 10:42 am
In response to a request from the Dean of the College Office, I've modified the faculty/staff module so that it shows faculty that teach or are otherwise involved with a…
- August 1, 2006 at 8:40 pm
The Faculty/Staff module now sends the last modified date of the most recently updated faculty/staff entity to the template so that the date at the bottom of the page can accurately reflect the right last mod info.
- August 1, 2006 at 8:32 pm
Pretty basic change -- previously, jobs without start dates would always say they started immediately (because 0000-00-00 is always before today, natch.)