Skip Navigation

Links to sites with base URL "/" now work properly

September 30, 2008 at 1:09 pm
By nwhite

I fixed a rather major bug reported by the sage colleges today. Bascially, links in Loki 2 to sites with base url "/" were not working at all. They would be created wrong, and also not recognized as existing links in the loki editor. The fix required updates to two files:

  • /reason_package/reason_4.0/lib/core/
    • feeds/editor_links_for_minisite_page.php
    • function_libraries/url_utils.php

In the editor_links_for_minisite_page.php file, the URL value in the feed for items on a site with base url "/" where not being correctly rendered. An extra "/" character was causing links that did not work. I modified the code to exclude the extra "/" in this case.

In url_utils.php, I updated the method get_potential_sites_from_path to pay attention to the site with base url "/" which was always being excluded.

Add a comment

Name*
Comment*
The following fields are not to be filled out. Skip to Submit Button.
Not Comment
(This is here to trap robots. Don't put any text here.)
Not URL
(This is here to trap robots. Don't put any text here.)
Avoid
(This is here to trap robots. Don't put any text here.)