Contributing to Reason
There are lots of ways you can contribute to the Reason CMS open-source project. Here are the main ways you can help out:
- Fork and Code. All in code in Reason CMS is available on GitHub. Please fork the repo — fix bugs, add features, improve performance. We welcome pull requests to the develop branch.
- Blog about Reason. Post love letters, substantive articles about using Reason, or hard-hitting critiques. It's all appreciated, and if you post something about Reason CMS please put a note on the discussion list to make sure the Reason community hears what you have to say.
- Subscribe to the Reason CMS discussion list and answer questions, toss around ideas, and generally get involved with the progress of Reason.
- Contribute to the documentation. Reason's documentation is very much a work in progress. Your task-focused step-by-step instructions, whether in text, slideshow, or screencast form, will help make Reason CMS easier to use and support. Please post your documentation online and submit it on the discussion list.
- Report bugs and request features using GitHub's issue tracker.