Contributing to Reason
There are lots of ways you can contribute to the Reason open-source project. Here are the main ways you can help out:
- Fork and Code. All in code in Reason CMS is available on github. Please fork the repo - fix bugs, add features, improve performance. We welcome pull requests to the develop branch.
- Blog about Reason. Post love letters, substantive articles about using Reason, or hard-hitting critiques. It's all appreciated, and if you post something about Reason please put a note on the discussion list to make sure the Reason community hears what you have to say.
- Subscribe to the Reason discussion list and answer questions, toss around ideas, and generally get involved with the progress of Reason.
- Contribute to the documentation. Reason's documentation is very much a work in progress. Your task-focused step-by-step instructions, whether in text, slideshow, or screencast form, will help make Reason easier to use and support. Please post your documentation online and submit it on the discussion list.
- Report bugs and request features using GitHub's issue tracker.