Contributing to Reason
There are lots of ways you can contribute to the Reason open-source project. Here are the main ways you can help out:
- Blog about Reason. Post love letters, substantive articles about using Reason, or hard-hitting critiques. It's all appreciated, and if you post something about Reason please put a note on the discussion list to make sure the Reason community hears what you have to say.
- Subscribe to the Reason discussion list and answer questions, toss around ideas, and generally get involved with the progress of Reason.
- Contribute to the documentation. Reason's documentation is very much a work in progress. Your task-focused step-by-step instructions, whether in text, slideshow, or screencast form, will help make Reason easier to use and support. Please post your documentation online and submit it on the discussion list.
- Report bugs and request features on the Google Code issue tracker.
- Submit patches for new, improved, or fixed behavior. Please post these to the discussion list; if you do not want your submission to be public, you can email one of the core developers directly.