- Reason 4.0 (16857 KB Compressed ZIP Archive)7 July 2011Reason 4.0 final includes event geolocation, a new features module, an AJAX and module API framework, upgraded caching capabilities, and tons of bug fixes. PHP 5 is required.
- Reason 4.0 Beta 8 (3696 KB)9 April 2010Reason 4 Beta 8 introduces inline editing for page, asynchronous uploads, and an updated UI for the administrative interface. Though there are several new features, the bulk of the changes are focused upon refinement and bug fixing of the existing Reason code base.
- Reason 4.0 Beta 7 (4049 KB Compressed ZIP Archive)5 October 2008Reason 4 Beta 7 includes an object caching framework with memcached support, significantly upgraded form capabilities, improved access controls, and many bug fixes.
- Reason 4.0 Beta 6 (3812 KB Compressed ZIP Archive)22 January 2008Reason 4 Beta 6 is compatible with PHP 5, and introduces experimental compatibility with PHP running on Windows servers. Beta 6 includes 2 new modules, the quote module and the classified module, as well as many bug fixes, security improvements, and performance enhancements.
- Reason 4.0 Beta 5 (3792 KB Compressed ZIP Archive)29 October 2007Removed dependencies on PEAR libraries, added support for tidy and curl as php libraries, significantly smarter install script, bug fixes, security and performance improvements.
- Reason 4.0 Beta 4 (3368 KB Compressed ZIP Archive)21 July 2007Introduction of new publication system, improved galleries, removal of requirement for secure server, speed optimizations on sites and administrative interface, security enhancements, minor updates and bug fixes.
- Reason 4.0 Beta 3 (1887 KB)18 December 2006Major update to user/group system, settings files unified in single directory, improved installation docs, minor updates and bug fixes.
- Reason 4.0 Beta 2 (1870 KB)26 October 2006Minor bug fix and improvements to the documentation. (Note: this file used to be called Reason 4.0.1 Beta)
- Reason 4.0 Beta (1870 KB)24 October 2006Reason Content Management System - Version 4.0 beta release.