Reason 4.1 was officially released today. Thanks to the Reason Hack/Doc coders and documentors, and the Carleton student workers who are responsible for many of the enhancements found in Reason 4.1.
Here is a sampling of what you'll find in Reason 4.1:
- A revamped image content manager which simplifies adding / editing Reason images and presents a much more attractive interface.
- Administrative interface enhancements which ease getting to/from the administrative interface for a site.
- A new lister view which allows for simple duplication of Reason forms - enabled by default after running the upgrade scripts.
- A new Simplepie based feed module that allows for easy embedding of RSS / Twitter feeds.
- A new module for polls contributed by Amanda Frisbee at Beloit College.
- Streamlined setup script with more useful information and fewer required steps.
- Tons of bug fixes, particularly with the features module introduced in Reason 4.0.
As always, please post questions, comments to the Reason Discussion Group @ Google Groups, and make sure to check out Reason 4.1!