Senate just passed a resolution in support of registering students to vote during New Student Week!
Check it out on the right hand side of this page.
Senate has proposed an amendment to the CSA Bylaws.
The proposal for the Bylaw change can be found at the right hand side of this page.
Senate will be voting on the amendment at our Monday, June 2nd meeting in Weitz 236.
The results for Spring 2014 Senate Liaison elections are in!
Check them out here.
Senate meets Mondays at 7:00PM in the Weitz Center meeting room (236). All meetings are open; please come if you're interested! Email President Becca Giles (gilesb) to get on the Agenda, or if you have any questions.
Welcome to Carleton Student Association (CSA) Senate, your governing body. As an enrolled Carleton student, you are automatically a member of CSA, giving you certain rights and responsibilities. The students elected to Senate are here to serve you. Our goals are to advocate for student interests with other governing bodies on campus, improve your quality-of-life by offering services such as a textbook exchange, daily newspapers, and vending machines, and to allocate the annual student activity fee to student organizations on campus. Read Our Updates Online!
- Information related to senate including structure, meeting minutes, members, elections and appointments, and much more.
- Information about CSA funds, funding applications, and much more.
- A list of student organizations, the student organization handbook, the group administration page, a charter request form, and much more can be found here.
- The All Campus Email, Events Calendar, Textbook Exchange, and Cafe Fast are all services brought to you by CSA.
- A form for suggestions, comments or complaints.