EAGER TO GET MORE INVOLVED?
Join us Mondays at 7 pm in Weitz 236! All meetings are open to the entire Carleton community.
GOT AN ITEM FOR OUR AGENDA OR WANT TO LEARN MORE?
E-mail CSA President Becca Giles (gilesb).
Welcome to Carleton Student Association (CSA) Senate, your governing body. As an enrolled Carleton student, you are automatically a member of CSA, giving you certain rights and responsibilities. The students elected to Senate are here to serve you. Our goals are to advocate for student interests with other governing bodies on campus, improve your quality-of-life by offering services such as a textbook exchange, daily newspapers, and vending machines, and to allocate the annual student activity fee to student organizations on campus. Read Our Updates Online!
- Information related to senate including structure, meeting minutes, members, elections and appointments, and much more.
- Information about CSA funds, funding applications, and much more.
- A list of student organizations, the student organization handbook, the group administration page, a charter request form, and much more can be found here.
- The All Campus Email, Events Calendar, Textbook Exchange, and Cafe Fast are all services brought to you by CSA.
- A form for suggestions, comments or complaints.