Applications now open for Budget Committee and CSA Liaison positions! Deadline for applications Sunday, April 6th at 5 p.m.
Application for CSA Liaison positions here.
Application for Budget Committee position here.
Senate meets Mondays at 7:00PM in the Weitz Center meeting room (236). All meetings are open; please come if you're interested. Email President Becca Giles (gilesb) to get on the Agenda, or for questions.
Welcome to Carleton Student Association (CSA) Senate, your governing body. As an enrolled Carleton student, you are automatically a member of CSA, giving you certain rights and responsibilities. The students elected to Senate are here to serve you. Our goals are to advocate for student interests with other governing bodies on campus, improve your quality-of-life by offering services such as a textbook exchange, daily newspapers, and vending machines, and to allocate the annual student activity fee to student organizations on campus. Read Our Updates Online!
Have a comment/suggestion/complaint? Fill out the anonymous comment box!
Check out the new Student Organization Handbook here.
To make a reservation for the CSA crepe machine, contact the Student Activities Office. Student Activities can be contacted at email@example.com, x4462, or stopping in Sayles 160. Reservations are first come first serve
- Information related to senate including structure, meeting minutes, members, elections and appointments, and much more.
- Information about CSA funds, funding applications, and much more.
- A list of student organizations, the student organization handbook, the group administration page, a charter request form, and much more can be found here.
- The All Campus Email, Events Calendar, Textbook Exchange, and Cafe Fast are all services brought to you by CSA.
- A form for suggestions, comments or complaints.