CSA Senate is now accepting applications for the Alcohol and Other Drug Policy Task Force!
Apply HERE today!
Deadline: January 9, 2015 @ 5 PM
Wonder what Senate's been up to?
Check out the two new resolutions CSA Senate passed Fall Term!
(Found in the right-hand sidebar)
Want to learn more?
Join CSA Senate on Mondays @ 7 PM in Weitz 236 or e-mail CSA President Becca Giles (gilesb) with questions.
Welcome to Carleton Student Association (CSA) Senate, your governing body. As an enrolled Carleton student, you are automatically a member of CSA, giving you certain rights and responsibilities. The students elected to Senate are here to serve you. Our goals are to advocate for student interests with other governing bodies on campus, improve your quality-of-life by offering services such as a textbook exchange, daily newspapers, and vending machines, and to allocate the annual student activity fee to student organizations on campus. Read Our Updates Online!
- Information related to senate including structure, meeting minutes, members, elections and appointments, and much more.
- Information about CSA funds, funding applications, and much more.
- A list of student organizations, the student organization handbook, the group administration page, a charter request form, and much more can be found here.
- The All Campus Email, Events Calendar, Textbook Exchange, and Cafe Fast are all services brought to you by CSA.
- A form for suggestions, comments or complaints.