Quick links: What can Senate do for you?
Learn about the Election and Appointment process
Read about what happened at the last Senate meeting
Contact your Senate representatives
See how Senate can support your campus initiative with a resolution
Connect with a Senate working group or committee to solve a problem
Understand how CSA Senate spends the Student Activity Fee
Office Hours (every Tuesday and Thursday):
Sayles Great Space - 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Gould Library (4th Floor) - 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Official minutes taken by the Senate secretary at each meeting
- This page includes historic and current information about elections and appointments.
- This page includes the CSA Constitution and the CSA Bylaws, the guiding documents of CSA.
- Things we are getting done
- A link to resources for current Senators (login required)