If you are interested in serving on a Committee, please contact President Matthew Fitzgerald. All committee meetings are open to the public.
"The Committee shall be responsible for the formulation of recommendations for the allocation of all CSA funds to the Senate and shall serve as the advisory committee to the Treasurer as is deemed appropriate."
Meeting Time and Location: Every Thursday, 7:00 p.m., Sayles 251
- Chair: Adele Daniel, CSA Vice President
- Senior Voting Member: Henry Gordon, CSA Treasurer
- Senate Liaison: Matt Weinstein
- Senate Liaison: Danny Ulman
- Student-at-Large: Yoni Blumberg
- Student-at-Large: Ned Heckman
- Student-at-Large: Patrick Burke
- Student-at-Large: Katie Powell
- Student-at-Large: Claudia Schachter
- Student-at-Large: Max Strand
- Student-at-Large: Yuna Choi
- Student-at-Large: Jake Kramer
- Student-at-Large: Mamoru Kanazawa
- Student-at-Large: Ben Strauss
Constitutional Review Board
"The Board shall be charged with making an annual review of the Constitution and Bylaws during Winter Term and proposing recommended changes to Senate after this review."
Not in session
"The Committee shall be charged with planning, conducting, monitoring, and tallying the election and referendum results in accordance with Article VII, as well as the investigation of allegations of wrongdoing."
Not in session
"The Committee shall be charged with: interpreting the Constitution, Bylaws, and Robert’s Rules of Order; recommending changes to the Constitution and Bylaws; formulating referenda proposals; formalizing language in documents specified by the Senate; and ensuring compliance with the Constitution, Bylaws, and Robert’s Rules of Order."
- Chair: Adele Daniel
- Senator: Danny Ulman
- Senator: Connor Jackson
- Senator: Steve Moran
- Student-at-Large: Henry Gordon
- Student-at-Large: Kelsey Mullins
- Student-at-Large: Emily Turner