- Fresh off a team victory at the Les Duke Invitational, the Carleton College women’s cross country team climbed two spots to No. 15 in the latest U.S. Track & Field/Cross Country Coaches Association national poll.
- If you are still alivewhen you read this,
- Charlotte Alfred, writing in the Huffington Post , offers this summary of demonstrations of Nigeria's capacities and incapacities.
Remember #BringBackOurGirls? This Is What Has Happened In The 5 Months Since
On the night of April 14, 2014, hundreds of schoolgirls ... more
- Athletic Fields. 23 minutes. >3 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- Pospisil + Scobey. 60 minutes. 8 miles.
Mild and nice. Felt sluggish. Extra slow and easy run.
- After giving up a goal in the first six minutes, the Carleton College women’s soccer team battled back for a 1-1 tie in a hard-fought game against Gustavus Adolphus College.
- The Carleton College men’s soccer team dropped a 3-1 decision at Gustavus Adolphus College in the MIAC opener for both squads. Stephen Johnson tallied his first collegiate goal to account for Carleton’s score.
- After winning their previous six consecutive matches, the Carleton College volleyball team battled but came up short in their conference opener against Hamline University, dropping an evenly played four-set match (25-23, 29-27, 21-25, 25-20) at Hutton Arena Wednesday evening.
- For the third time in as many weeks, a different member of the Carleton squad was honored as the MIAC Women's Golf Athlete-of-the-Week. This time, it was junior Grace Gilmore, who led the Knights to victory at the D3 Classic. ... more
- You've heard about the class of 2018, now see some of the different skills and talents they bring to Carleton through this handy infographic.
- Brandt Davis turned in one of the better performances by a MIAC placekicker in recent years and was recognized as the conference’s Special Team Athlete-of-the-Week. Now the sophomore has secured another honor as he was selected to the D3football.com national ... more
- Everybody gets one last chance to change voters' minds.
Scottish independence: Campaigns seize on Scotland powers pledge
Both sides in the Scottish independence referendum debate have seized on a pledge by the three main Westminster parties to devolve more powers. ... more