I’m probably out in the field wielding a shotgun microphone at something noisy right now, so It’s unlikely I’ve had a whole lot of time to update my blog/website/catch-all for my work. But feel free to browse. In ... more
- just tell me you don't love me....
believe me, I would understand.....and we could part like people from the Titanicdrifting apart on different bits of jetsam.....
- I had that experience
at Elgin Academy,my senior year, so, probably1967, in the senior loungeafter lunch. I was readingHuston Smith’s “The ReligionsOf Man”, and, I believe I wasreading about Hinduism…..onemoment…..the next I ... more
- Solon-Lake MacBride Trail. 69 minutes. 10 miles.
Mild and humid. Out in 36, back in 33:20. Felt pretty good again.
- Gillette + Springville Loop. 53 minutes. 8 miles.
Very warm and humid! Light fartlek workout with uptempo segments of 6-5-4-3-2-1- minutes with 2 minutes easy in between each segment. Felt pretty good and smooth.
- You fell out of the nest, orwere pushed, but you didn’t flythat time… you hit the ground…your parents fed you there, triedto keep the predators away, but,you were threatened at times.Eventually, you did ... more
- I think they call it remembering.I’ve figured out the pyramids, butwhat I can’t figure out is how I gotthrough my life, because it was theroad less traveled…but, I did havethe best guides. I took ... more
- I picked up my laundrytook out the garbage….now I’m puttering…I mutter when I putter,that’s another thing…I don’t call it talking tomyself, I call it rehearsing.That way, I’m always readyfor my close ... more
Thomas Glessner Weaver '69: Glessner Family Findlay Ohio Lewis Glesser Newspaper Publisher Leonard Cowles Glessner and ChildrenLewis Glessner was the patriarch of the Glessners who moved to Findlay from Delaware OH.
p13PictoralHistoryofFindlay1999HancockHistoricalMuseumCertificate of Lewis Glessner serving as Postmaster in Delaware OH. 1845
Lewis Glessner purchased the Hancock County Courier in 1861, which ... more
Thomas Glessner Weaver '69: Journey Back from Rosen Congress to Minnesota - Dryness and Fires, Food, History and Reconnection in the West.When the Congress ended on Saturday around noon, one of the participants who had a plane leaving in the evening, asked about a ride and going hiking. So we agreed to head to Pemberton and walk along this ... more
It’s a snoozer of a headline, and one that would only make noise in the dead middle of the offseason: that the NBA had fined Drake — yes, that Drake — for tampering. The events that transpired contain all ... more