- Irish + Wilcox Loop. 72 minutes. 10 miles.
Mild (60 degrees), sunny, and breezy. Relaxed and easy run plus 8x100 strides.
- Ink Road. 40 minutes. 5 miles.
Slow and easy run.
- Eternity five minutes,patience,you still have to eat them.
- Emotional sensuous musicusing sound to evoke feeling...a human did this.No other species could havedone this music better, so, it'ssomething of the best humansare capable of.Does that mean we're worthsaving? Or, now ... more
- After playing five of its last six matches on the road, the Carleton College women’s soccer team returned to Bell Field on Wednesday to battle Bethel University in a MIAC showdown. Utilizing a pair of first-half goals, the visitors claimed ... more
- ST. PAUL, Minn. – In yet another five-set thrill ride, the Carleton College volleyball team persevered over St. Catherine University (25-18, 25-20, 16-25, 23-25, 15-8) on Wednesday evening in Wildcat Gym.
- I want to reduce the pile of books on my desk. I want to write something about each of them. I just added another book to the pile. I keep thinking I have plenty of time. I keep procrastinating.
- As much as this project has been about my own small way of participating in the political process, about encouraging the current administration to give due consideration to an issue that I feel strongly about, its also been an ... more
- Scobey + Pospisil Loop . 59 minutes. 8 miles.
Cool (52 degrees), cloudy, and breezy. Slow, easy pace. Felt OK.
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei seems to be marking one edge to the allowable political spectrum. It will be interesting to see how he defines the other allowable edge.
Ahmadinejad 'advised not to seek re-election in Iran'
- On the strength of two goals and an assist—all in the first half—from senior Riley Phelps, the Carleton College men’s soccer team secured a 4-1 win over conference foe Bethel University on Tuesday.
- Alas, the Presidential debates have begun... "I'm with her" - for sure! But you still kind of want a fierce mother polar bear to step in and put her wild and imposing self between our kids and the embarrassing ... more