- President Enrique Peña Nieto's popularity in Mexico is almost as low as the US president's.
Mexican Leader’s Approval Ratings Fall Amid Economic Concerns
The positive image that President Enrique Peña Nieto of Mexico once enjoyed is fading, and his efforts ... more
- Tomorrow my kids start school for the year, and I guess maybe I’m feeling a little soft or sentimental. I was looking through my backlog of naps I promised to post for people, and I came across this vintage nap ... more
- Powered by a sizzling three-over par 75 by Kelsey Moede, Carleton posted a dominating final-round 310 to run away with the team title at the Georgianni Memorial Invitational. The Knights ended up with a school-record 628 total for the 36-hole ... more
- After playing a full 90 minutes of regulation without a deciding goal, Jordy Cammarota handed the Carleton College men’s soccer team an overtime victory over Grinnell College with a 22-yard laser to the upper left corner of the net.
- A 28th-minute strike by Connor Kasch proved to be a sunbeam on a rainy day as the Carleton College women’s soccer team picked up a 1-0 victory over Centre College.
Doing Research Off-Campus?
- Sophomore Shannon Holden shot a four-over par 77 and senior Taylor Wells added a 78 as Carleton College finds itself in second place after the Georgianni Memorial Invitational's first round.
- Designers and developers don't really speak the same language.
(For the non CS geeks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NP-hard ).
- The Carleton Volleyball team started the season strong this weekend, going 3-1 at the St. Olaf Invitational. The Knights closed day two of the tournament with consecutive sweeps against Martin Luther College (25-20, 25-13, 25-11) and Crown College (25-11, 25-9, ... more
- Just watch one of their boxes, oh,T.V.’s I mean, especially the onesthat are yards wide with a highdefinition screen. You sit there ina waking dream, hoping not to wake,eyes annealed to bring along the ... more
- Thing about the Kardashians....they'll never look older...plastic surgery is too good...
Look at Joan Rivers...she's 81, in a coma, and she looks Fabulous!
- Carleton Men's Soccer kicks off its season this weekend, and a strong performance in non-conference action could give the Knights momentum heading into what figures to be another tough MIAC schedule in 2014.
- Seniors Karen Halls and Claire Willeck tallied 21 and 15 kills respectively as the Carleton College volleyball team went 1-1 on the first day of competition during the 2014 campaign. The Knights dropped the opener 3-1 to University of Wisconsin-Stout, ... more