- Analysts have long argued that China's household registration system needed reform to facilitate economic growth. Changes might finally be coming.
Lu Yilong, a professor at Renmin University is quoted in the article as saying, “I think there’s more hope of ... more
alexander wang s/s 14 in the new issue of gentleman korea
Carleton News: Deborah Gross and Hal Van Ryswyk '82 Publish Paper in the Journal of Chemical EducationDeborah Gross, professor of chemistry, and Hal Van Ryswyk '82 and P '2007, professor of chemistry at Harvey Mudd College, published a paper in the Journal of Chemical Education entitled "Examination and Manipulation of Protein Surface Charge in Solution with ... more
- Let’s get some respect for people with invisible illnesses here, OK? The Molly’s Fund blog has an explanation about invisible illness that you should go read. That link is courtesy of @pfanderson – thank you! However, that post has two ... more
- Ink Road. 54 minutes. 8 miles.
Mild, sunny, nice. Middle 4 miles steady in 25:17 (6:24, 6:25, 6:07, 6:19). Felt pretty good.
- Town + Country Lisbon. 50 minutes. 7 miles.
Mild, nice. Started slow. Last 4 miles in 28:00. Felt better.
- Mud Road + Town. 45 minutes. 6 miles.
Mild, nice! Felt sluggish. Slow, easy pace plus 4x100 strides.
- Gillette Loop. 50 minutes. 7 miles.
Warm, sunny. Easy pace. Felt a bit tired. [Week: 42 miles]
- Irish Loop. 56 minutes. 8 miles.
Warm, nice. First mile 7:34, then next 7 miles all between 7:06 and 6:53. Felt pretty good.
- Treadmill. 41 minutes. 6 miles.
Thunderstorms. Easy run. Felt pretty good.
- Town + Gillette. 43 minutes. 6 miles.
Mild, nice. Easy run. Still felt stiff but not terrible.
- Scobey + Ink Road. 42 minutes. 6 miles.
Warm, nice. Still sore but a bit better. Steady pace.
- North on Sheridan. 34 minutes. 5 miles.
Hot and humid! Hamstring sore. Otherwise felt OK. Solid pace.
- North on Sheridan. 28 minutes. 4 miles.
Warm and humid. Groin sore. Splits: 7:18, 7:08, 7:05, 6:48.
- Hey, good title for a poem, but that’s notwhat this one’s about….it’s about a threeday adventure into Mexico City to get mypassport renewed, which might not seemthat interesting, but, I bet it will be.Coming ... more
- Who ever got enlightened by studying philosophy? Naropa,
the great pandit of Nalanda, gave up everything to wander
around with Tilopa,, and his graduation was a slap in the face.
I just don’t see the point of all this ... more
- Off. Train to Chicago. [Week: 0 miles]