- I probably should just learn how to record and insert a sound clip... but instead I will try to describe the dog day sounds of the prairie. It's amazingly noisy out there. There are constant buzzings and and dronings, chirps ... more
- You can't beat me becauseI'm already beat, which wasa wisdom clue of the Beats.If I got rid of my ego, I'malready dead and still alive,not zombified like Republicansand their reptilian relatives.I'm richer ... more
- Town Loop. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
Relaxed and easy run. Hip felt OK again.
- Scobey + Springville. 24 minutes. 3 miles.
Another test run. Hip felt fine.
- Sac & Fox Trail. 15 minutes. 2 miles.
Test run. Hip felt fine.
- Day off.
- Day off. Elliptical 30 minutes, alternating 1 min easy/1 min hard.
- Standing Rock Road. 44 minutes. 6 miles.
Easy run. Hip felt sore for the last few miles.
- Nigerian President Buhari has promised to crack down on corruption. So far, lots of talk, but here's a concrete step. No way to know if Dasuki is guilty or worse than others, but there are shady things in his past. ... more
Thomas Glessner Weaver '69: Sunday drive through Dublin - First Disc Golf at Kippure Estate Course in the Wicklows
Here is the entry to the Kippure Estate, where I drove after passing through Dublin from the north of Ireland Sunday the 30th of Aug.
The Facebook page, lists an address and number in Dublin, and luckily ... more
Monarch Caterpillars -- one of several I saw!It occurs to me that most people don't define their days as "good bug days," or of they do, the mean a day in which they saw no bugs. But I ... more Tall CoreopsisAlso notable -- it's acorn-falling time. I've been noticing them on the ground for a while, but I figure it's not really truly ... more
- It was one of those beautiful, misty mornings when every spider web was covered in dew and illuminated by the faint morning light through the fog. On display were every size and shape of web... so spectacular. It is ... more