- The Carleton College men’s basketball team committed a season-worst 18 turnovers and shot only 38 percent overall in dropping a 60-45 contest to visiting Concordia College.
- The Carleton College women’s basketball team could not keep pace with the height and hot shooting of visiting Concordia College and dropped the contest by a final tally of 61-41. Michele Arima was the lone Knight in double figures, collecting ... more
- Words come outfall to the floor...I pick them up,but they're alreadydead.It's the fault of the empiricists...it's the fault of the materialists...it's the fault of all the isms...It's the fault of fifty ... more
- Town Loop. 60 minutes. 8 miles.
Chilly (30 degrees), windy, and icy. Relaxed and easy run. Felt fine.
- It's not just in the USA that politicians are watching for the effects of inequalities. Will they affect politics, legitimacy, socialization, and political culture?
Studies Point to Inequalities That Could Strain Chinese Society
President Xi Jinping calls it his “China ... more
- Carleton College's Stephen Grinich certainly celebrated "Senior Day" in style in his final home meet as a Knight. Grinich was superb in a narrow dual loss to rival St. Olaf, winning all four of his events. His two individual victories ... more
- Eleanor ‘Ele’ Hansen, the long-time chair of the Carleton College women’s athletic department, will be recognized with the Minnesota Legacy Award during the 30th annual Minnesota Girls and Women in Sports Day (MGWSD) ceremony at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. ... more
- Treadmill. 66 minutes. 10 miles.
Felt good again. Gradually picked it up to a good steady pace. Splits: 7:50, 7:05, 6:54, 6:43, 6:36, 6:29, 6:22, 6:17, 6:12, 6:06.
- Treadmill. 69 minutes. 10 miles.
Relaxed and easy run. Leg felt fine the whole way today.
- Town + Country Lisbon. 66 minutes. 9 miles.
Chilly (35 degrees), cloudy, and icy. Quad was sore for much of the run! [Week: 63 miles]
- Treadmill. 56 minutes. 8 miles.
Started at 5:30 AM. Relaxed and easy run. Felt fine.