- The Carleton College football team is coming off its best season in five years, and a young squad will be looking to continue that momentum in 2014.
- Once again,into the breach,uh, ditch,uh, routine,circus act,busy schedule..it’s all buildingto some crescendo…..or, it merely repeatsitself, and, you justnumbly, don’t get there.
- An old faunsimplified…not wakingto a new world…amazed…no. Watching the world it tookso long to know slip simplyand beautifully away.
- New camera. Lots of work. No time to blog. What does that add up to? Yes - it's a long overdue Mixed Meters' post with pictures of our pets. Bloggers are supposed to publish pictures of their pets. It's ... more
- Town + Country Lisbon. 58 minutes. 8 miles.
Mild, humid. Slow and easy run. Felt sluggish but a little bit better today.
Thomas Glessner Weaver '69: Tree Planting 1966 -1972 Visit to the "Prop" the 16 acres of mostly woods purchased by the Agerters and Weaver ca 1940My parents with friends Ken and Peggy Agerter purchased 16 acres on the Straight River south of Faribault in the early 1940's. In 1942 they constructed a shack from a chicken coop they moved onto the land. ... more
- The Carleton College women's golf team returns a deep, talented lineup for 2014-15. The Knights won their last tee it up for the first time this season at the UW-Eau Claire Georgianni Memorial Invitational on Aug. 30-31.
- The Carleton College volleyball will take part in the season-opening St. Olaf/Carleton Tournament this weekend in Northfield. The Knights will place UW-Stout and Bethany Lutheran College on Friday, followed by contests on Saturday versus Martin Luther College and Crown College.
- The Carleton College women's soccer team kicks off its 2014 campaign with a road trip to Kentucky. To get you ready for the season, check out the season preview.
- Town Loop + Treadmill. 57 minutes. 8 miles.
Mild and nice again. Slow 4 miler in 30 flat, then 4 miles on treadmill 27 mid. Felt better.
- Lisbon + Sutliff + Light. 59 minutes. 8 miles.
Mild and nice. Felt sluggish. Slow and easy run.