- Abbe Hills Loop. 73 minutes. 10 miles.
Mild (50 degrees) and wet. Slow and easy run plus 8x100 strides. Felt a little better.
- I go from soul to soultraveling where I got to go.Nobody knows me…I showup when when I have to.I went down to the stationto leave myself behind.I took the train…lost my name… ... more
- Town. 22 minutes. 3 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
Over on the Archdruid Report a busy-sounding person asked John Michael Greer to just send him a list of predictions, presumably so the commentator could check them off as the years go by. I suppose you could do this, ... more
- The Carleton College women’s cross country team finds itself listed at No. 14 in the USTFCCCA’s final regular-season national rankings. The Knights are coming off a solid performance at the UW-Oshkosh AAE Invitational
- Following a strong showing at the star-studded UW-Oshkosh AAE Invitational, the Carleton College men’s cross country team not only returned to the national rankings but jumped all the way to No. 23 in this week’s listing released by the USTFCCCA.
- The 'C' Club Board of Directors is now seeking nominations for the 'C' Club Hall of Fame. The purpose of the ‘C’ Club Hall of Fame is to recognize and honor Carleton letter winners, coaches, and others who have made ... more
- Guest artist Linda Chatterton (flute) will join Carleton faculty musician Matthew McCright (piano) for a recital of masterworks from the piano and flute repertoire on Sunday, Oct. 26 at 3 p.m. in the Carleton College Concert Hall. This performance is ... more
- Professor Hiromi Mizuno will present the Carleton College Fall 2014 Herbert P. Lefler Lecture on Tuesday, Oct. 28 at 5 p.m. in Leighton Hall Room 305. A professor of history at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Mizuno’s lecture is entitled ... more
- G., T., A., J., H., me, my friends and I aregoing down and what a blessing to bebeing going down together, seeing theend game, waiting for Godot, in a way,but with each of us as ... more
- Discovered `I lost my visa today…a car crashed in front of me whileI was sitting on the steps of thecoffee house…no driver…onewheel on the side walk….I destroyed a computerby spilling a drink. That’s ... more
- Scobey + Gillette Loop. 60 minutes. 8 miles.
Felt sluggish and sore. Slow and easy run.
- Athletic Fields. 23 minutes. >3 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- When the news gets tough, the tough take control. No, that's not quite it.
Russia’s Putin signs law extending Kremlin’s grip over media
In a move that will significantly constrict Russia’s fast-shrinking space for independent reporting, Russian President Vladimir Putin ... more
- Junior Hart Hornor led the Carleton College men's cross country team with a top-10 individual finish at the UW-Oshkosh AAE Invitational, helping the Knights to a top-13 team finish among a loaded field of nationally-ranked Division II and III teams. ... more
- The Carleton College women's cross country continues to assert itself as a regional and national power, and its latest performance at the star-studded UW-Oshkosh AAE Invitational was another step in the right direction. Junior Ruth Steinke ran a career-best time, ... more