- Treadmill. 28 minutes. 4 miles.
AM: Easy run. Hip felt fine during run. PM: Elliptical 50 minutes steady, then bike 10 minutes (1 min easy/1 min hard).
- All that oil income? How can the nation be broke?
I Met Huge Debts, "Virtually Empty Treasury" - Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has painted a gloomy picture of the Nigeria his new government is battling to reshape, saying he met ... more
- For the sake of remembering, I thought I'd record my top ten memories from my 5-year reunion. But first I'm going to list the bottom four:
- Three people who were a huge part of my Carleton experience were not there ... more
- There is no such thing as a "simple" puncture wound. Since Red's May 30th injury, things have gone from bad to worse. I had a nice, long, descriptive post written. I was just getting ready to add the photos. And ... more
- Town Loop. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
AM: Easy run. Hip a little bit more tender today. PM: Elliptical 50 minutes steady, then bike 10 minutes with 1 min easy/1 min hard.
- It seems that the editor(s) at The Economist have had the same alternations of optimism and pessimism about Nigeria that I have had. What does the future appear to be now?
Nigeria’s moment: How Africa’s most important failure can at ... more
- This is a test.This is only a test.If it actually hadbeen something,you wouldn't havebeen warnedbeforehand.
- With design input from the audience, here are three more heroes for the North Central Regional Library Summer Reading Program . Six visits next week - which means six more heroes to come! And I'll get some of the kid's ... more
- "History is bunk." Henry FordWhy study history?We haven't learned anything from it.Man's increased ability tocontrol his environment, what some call"progress", has only led to it's destruction.Human's have already evolved beyondtheir animal nature, ... more
- Lisbon. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
AM: Mild, nice. Easy run. Felt OK. PM: Elliptical 50 minutes steady, then bike 10 minutes with 1 min easy/1 min hard.
Carleton Athletics: Women's Track and Field: Amelia Campbell Joins Carleton’s List of Academic All-AmericansCarleton College women's track and field star Amelia Campbell ’16 (Sturgeon Bay, Wis./Sturgeon Bay) is the latest Knight to be selected to the Academic All-America® Division III Track and Field/Cross Country Team. Recognized for excellence in both the classroom and ... more