- The Carleton College men’s tennis team dispatched St. Olaf College, 6-3, in the MIAC Playoffs semifinal contested between the crosstown rivals. Kevin Mei, Andrew Hwang, and Ezra Frankel were each victorious in both singles and doubles in leading the Knights ... more
- Carleton junior track and field star Amelia Campbell has battled an injury throughout most of the 2015 season, but her recent performance at Macalester's Janis Rider Invitational indicates that she's returning to top form. Campbell showed off her versatile talents ... more
- In China it's impossible to separate art from politics and now the Canadians are adding a diplomatic issue.
Embassy walls provide safe haven for free speech in China
- Hoosier Hills. 66 minutes. 9 miles.
Cool (45 degrees), sunny, and nice. Still tired but felt better than yesterday. Added 8x100 strides.
- Ink Road. 30 minutes. 4 miles.
Easy run. Felt better.
- Mud + Bertram + Irish + Town. 60 minutes. 8 miles.
Mild (50 degrees) and nice! Felt very sluggish. Extra slow and easy run.
It's not a happy occasion when the garlic mustard flowers, but it's an important one. We all know that flowers are followed by seeds... in this case, a lot or seeds. And so, if we're going to remove the ... more
- The Carleton College women’s track and field team won three events at the 14-team Tommie Twilight meet hosted by St. Thomas. This was the final tune up for the Knights in advance of the MIAC Championships.
- The Carleton College women’s tennis team swept the singles competition en route to an 8-1 triumph over the College of Saint Benedict in the quarterfinals of the MIAC Playoffs. The Knights (14-3) now advance to Friday’s semifinal at St. Thomas.
Thomas Glessner Weaver '69: Weaver Family Faribault MN 1963-64 Slide Transparencies - Jack and Jim returning from college for Holidays Peg Weaver's Typing and Mushroom Hobby
Fall 1963 family dog Blackie, with ... more
- The National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame (NFF) announced the members of the 2015 NFF Hampshire Honor Society, and four Knights made the list.