- Athletics Fields. 24 minutes. >3 miles.
Slow and easy run.
- The Carleton College Women’s Cross Country team has been ranked 13th nationally (USTFCCCA) for Division-III.
- When I saw Arnaldur Indridason's Into Oblivion at the library, I wanted to read it. A note on the inside flap said it was "a follow-up to the gritty prequel, Reykjavik Nights ." It had been several years since I ... more
- Autumn officially begins today (9:21 pm local time) as the equinox means that the sun enters the southern hemisphere and our days will now be shorter than our nights.** And so we begin our 6 months of darkness. Our 6 ... more
- Town Loop. 60 minutes. 8 miles.
Extra slow and easy run plus 4x100 strides.
- NORTHFIELD, Minn. – The rain came down in sheets, but not even the soaking conditions could keep the Knight faithful away from the storm taking place inside West Gymnasium as the Carleton College volleyball team took down the squad from ... more
- President Obama has set aside over 265 million acres for federal protection -- more than double the amount of any other President -- in his 23 (and counting) national monument designations thus far. Alaska's coastal plain and the 1002 ... more
- Carleton junior Emily Kaegi claimed her second MIAC Athlete-of-the-Week award of the young season for her performance in a loaded field at Saturday's St. Olaf College Invitational, where she was the third Division III runner to cross the finish line ... more
- The idea of transparency is being tossed around in the American presidential campaign, but the concept is important in comparative politics, too. Transparency contributes to legitimacy, honesty, and rule of law.
The Economist's reporting on the resignation of Mexico's finance ... more
- Town + Big Dipper Loop. 71 minutes. 10 miles.
Warm and very humid! Easy running with fast segments of 0.88 miles, 0.64 miles, and 0.34 miles. Felt pretty good.
- Athletics Fields. 23 minutes. >3 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- Gillette Loop. 59 minutes. 8 miles.
Warm and sunny. Slow and easy run.
- ...because so nonexistenttherefore,the joke nothing played on youin spite ofbanana peel,pissing on yourself,love affair,career,everything youhold deartrapped in headlightmemory of that one timeyou didn't pay attention...no, no, ... more