- Milana Socha’s victory in the 100-yard freestyle highlighted the action on day two of the Jane Freeman Invitational hosted by the University of Minnesota.
Carleton Athletics: Men's Swimming and Diving: Knights Complete Competition at Jean Freeman Invitationalhe relays were among the top finishers for the Carleton College swimming team on day two at the University of Minnesota’s Jean Freeman Invitational. The Knights once again raced against Division I schools, Minnesota and South Dakota State University as ... more
- Mitchell Biewen scored 17 of his game-high 19 points in the second half as the Carleton College men’s basketball team erased a 12-point second-half deficit en route to its first victory of the season, a 72-68 triumph over Hamline University.
- Emma Purfeerst was 11-of-13 from the field as she poured in a game-high and career-best 27 points along with 12 rebounds in leading the Carleton College women’s basketball team to a 84-73 victory over visiting Hamline University. Gabbi Stienstra added ... more
- The Carleton College men’s swimming and diving team returned to competition on Friday, taking part in the Jean Freeman Invitational held at the University of Minnesota’s Aquatic Center. It was the Knights' first meet in four weeks.
- After nearly a month away from competition, the Carleton College women’s swimming and diving team hit the water Friday night at the Jean Freeman Invitational hosted by the University of Minnesota.
- My Krispy Kreme was cold today;It wasn't fresh and hot.They sometimes come right off the line,But these, today, did not.I don't know why it happened thus;Or if it was a jokeUpon this day ... more
- ‘Tis the season for tots to warm the cockles of our hearts with their adorable footies and their vigils for Santa. Who can resist the determination of the wee ones to stay up late, peeking out the window and watching ... more
- A friend of mine who worked for the Nigerian Ministry of Education more than 20 years ago, tried to describe the deafening roar of little generators that came to life whenever there was a power outage. He always claimed his ... more
- Well, no, not much.Already in the waiting roomfor my trip…already gone toFerlinghetti's gone world….listening to myself on radioyears ago reading somethingI still like…better than someold magazine.What's next seems alreadyto be ... more