now I know why love of food fucked the French.....but, not the Germans because no matter how good their food was,they still had to be with their wives, their philosophers, their culture...whereas, for the French, their ... more
After our visit to Knowth on Friday, Eugene drove us to my first experience seeing a round tower and some old high Irish Crosses here at Monasterboice in County Louth just north of the River Boyne
Here ... more
- Treadmill. 22 minutes. 3 miles.
- Willow Creek + Henik. 53 minutes. 7 miles.
Slow and easy run plus 8x100 strides.
- Europe's getting a NATOverwhile Putin's putting hisselfinto a submarine...Jade Helmcommits the army to guardingAmericans from themselves...
Isis on the Islamic cake....meanwhile, the predictions forSeptember are multi-ominous.It's all so exciting!
Eugene Curran is the energetic force here on the left, sharing his enthusiasm at the visitors center for the Bru'na Bo'inne (The Palace of the Boyne) 5000 year old neolithic site of 3 passage grave sites : ... more
- ...from an old hippie....re: the Sixties
"I’m glad I didn’t know what was going on while it was happening."
Yesterday, I received a text message with a picture of these. I assumed the question would be "what are they" and I knew the answer to that right away... Cornelian Cherry Dogwood. They're not native, but are a lovely ... more
- Solon-Lake MacBride. 70 minutes. 10 miles.
Warm, sunny, and nice! Relaxed, steady pace. Felt pretty good.
- Town Loop. 23 minutes. 3 miles.
Easy shakeout run.
- Don't give me your short minddon't give me your short timeI've got that magic feeling...nowhere to go.I take the long view, rather,it takes me....I've worked forthe future I already see.It's like I ... more
New England Aster is, if not the last, then one of the last flowers to bloom in the prairie each year. Most of them haven't started flowering yet at all, but this one, for whatever reason, has. A sign ... more
- (with my book due to my editor in fewer than two weeks)
SJKD;FIEWBNTBISLndjkfilgWEYGTBE HWYGF832G353BS JDKFNVIUNIo47brtntrlbyt23f 5lbdishiuetblb t84295GAIUBFSEWG weuhi4b5la ytbwoty4gbqtklhbglayeg8o8blef KB EDFIWEYRL
. . . That is actually a lie, but it was fun to write. My brain is tired but ... more