- Treadmill. 8 minutes. 1 mile.
Elliptical 50 minutes steady, then 10 minutes on the bike (1 min easy/1 min hard). Then 1 mile test run on the treadmill. Hip felt OK, no pain.
- This is an aphorism that came outof taking LSD in the Sixties. It cameabout because trippers were wont tobehave a bit...strangely, and, if youweren't on that bus, you were definitelyoff of it. Mixing that ... more
- It's eight months before the legislative elections in Iran, but people are planning for them. And journalists are speculating on what a few public statements mean.
Pay attention to the differences between what the politicians say and what the journalists ... more
- You should subscribe to CGP Grey's You Tube videos . He is a good explainer. This one ought to start some good conversations/debates. There's a link at the end of this one to his other voting videos.
- No running. AM: Elliptical 50 minutes steady, then bike 10 minutes (1 min easy/1 min hard). PM: Elliptical 20 minutes, bike 10 minutes.
- No running. Elliptical 50 minutes steady, then bike 10 minutes (1 min easy/1 min hard).
- No running. Elliptical 30 minutes, bike 30 minutes.
- No running. Elliptical 50 minutes, bike 10 minutes hard.
- No running. AM: Elliptical (steady) for 50 minutes, then 10 minutes of biking (1 min easy/1 min hard). PM: Bike (steady) for 30 minutes.
- As is often the case, textbook authors assert things like the existence of a major social class cleavage in the UK, but offer little evidence. Here's some.
'Poshness tests' block working-class applicants at top companies
Unacknowledged “poshness tests” at elite ... more
- [ By WebUrbanist in Architecture & Cities & Urbanism . ]
Designed to span a historic canal of Amsterdam, this cutting-edge structure will bridge traditional and automatic construction techniques using continuous extrusion technology to generate three-dimensionally-complex, self-supporting steel space frames. ... more
- I am not aware of a comparative textbook that makes a big deal of the Magna Carta, but I'd wager that all of them mention it. Should they? Or should they just note that its mythology is part of the ... more
LeBron James, in the abstract, and from a distance, can be rationalized and understood. At the most basic level, he exists as the active representative of an oft-discussed lineage, a time-honored tradition most fans of sport have been exposed ... more
The younger Saro-Wiwa grew ... more