Carleton Athletics: Men's Cross Country: Men's Cross Country Finishes 13th at Jim Drews InvitationalThe Carleton College men’s cross country team traveled to UW-La Crosse today for the Jim Drews Invitational. The Knights finished in 13th place in a race featuring 20 teams in total, including a pair of nationally-ranked programs.
Carleton Athletics: Women's Cross Country: Busy Knights Kick Off Midterm Break in New Jersey and WisconsinThe No. 15-ranked Carleton College women’s cross country team traveled to New Jersey this weekend to take on some top national competition at the Inter-Regional Border Battle. The Knights placed 12th in the massive 45-team field. Carleton also had runners ... more
- The Carleton College football team was back on the road this week as the Knights took on national No. 10 Saint John’s University. The Johnnies scored touchdowns on their first four offensive possessions and never looked back as they defeated ... more
- The Carleton College women’s soccer team traveled to Macalester College on Friday evening for a vital MIAC showdown. Both squads were playing their third match in less than a week and were looking to get an important result heading into ... more
- This is not writing stoned.This is taking the paint offthe wall stoned.I didn't read the warningon the pipe:
"Watch Your Head!"But I'm writing anyway,like a frog splayed on adissecting table...time for ... more
- Bird for salecheep.Poet for saledeep.Farm for salereap.Ocean for saleneap.Mountain for saleleap.Car for salebeep.Hay for saleheap.Army for salejeep.Chick for salepeep.Septic tank for ... more
- The Carleton College athletic department, coaches, and student-athletes invite the Northfield-area community to bring their preschool through elementary-age children to the 18th annual "Halloween KNIGHT" Carnival to be held Sunday, October 30 from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. at the Carleton ... more
- It's the first real progress in finding the Nigerian girls kidnapped two years ago.
Nigeria confirms release of 21 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram
The Boko Haram radical militia has freed 21 of the more than 200 schoolgirls who were ... more
- Henik + Wilcox. 72 minutes. 10 miles.
Chilly (35 degrees), nice! Relaxed and easy run plus 8x100 strides.
- Ink Road. 31 minutes. 4 miles.
Slow and easy run.