- I agree with George Carlin;swimming in polluted waterswhen I was young gave mea strong immune system.As a plumber, I inhaled leadfumes, solder smoke, glue andcleaner, acetone….smokedcigarettes for thirty five years,drank since ... more
- I look at a bug…crawling, inching along, towards me
across the floor…“What the fuck do you think YOU’RE doing?!”The bug stops in it’s tracks on a square white ceramic tile,that, to the bug must seem like ... more
- I’ve posted here in the past about my obsession concern with spaces and what they signal: who’s welcome here, what kind of work is done here, etc. I’ve been thinking about space again recently—specifically, research space and recruitment to the ... more
- When the Chinese government's top broadcaster accuses the Chinese government's top bank of corruption, l begin to suspect political "fist fights" within the Politburo.
China's state TV accuses central bank of money laundering
China's state broadcaster, CCTV, has accused the ... more
- Baby, sometimes it’s simplified.righteous, I forgot the other word…but it’s one of the only things I trust,since people let me down.I’m not saying it’s their fault…I don’tknow what choice they had, as we didn’t ... more
- Can you spare some change,do you mind changing a little, becauseyou hard currency is beginning to getto be a little too much?
- I’m not really advice averseI’m really into verse, neverhas it vized me in it’svain intensity…I need a visor,the light so bright, no advisorto guide me in the brilliance…..no guarantee because,there’s no guarantor. ... more
- United Russia's reforms look more and more like changes aimed at making a rule of law impossible.
Liberties, logic suffer in Vladimir Putin’s Russia
Russian leaders have drastically ramped up their crackdown on freedom of expression in recent weeks, with ... more
- Wow, happy me - I rode 42 miles last week, split between my two boys. It's been a long time since I've been able to do some serious riding, and especially riding both horses. My riding muscles have gone a ... more
Despite what you may have been lead to believe, free agency hasn’t actually started. Teams were allowed to contact players starting 12:01 a.m. on July 1, but they can’t actually sign then until 12:01 a.m. on July 10. Teams ... more
- I love Breton poets...I love Breton, the poet...I love
the surrealists and the Dadaists because they prove
even the French can have a sense of humor....I love
escargot, because only the French could have figured
out how to eat ... more
Thomas Glessner Weaver '69: 1914 - 1917 Photos around West Carrollton Ohio - Cousins Paul Henry Weaver and Ethyl "Betty" Elizabeth Eicher