Down in Wenatchee today teaching a comics workshop in summer school! Drew last week's comic on the iPad Pro enroute back home from Boston. Not my usual routine (I normally ink with a brush and color in Photoshop) but ... more
- Novak Rd. + Gillette + Lisbon. 52 minutes. 7 miles.
Warm and very humid. Extra slow and easy pace.
- Treadmill. 70 minutes. 10 miles.
Hamstring a bit tight but not bad. Relaxed and easy run, down to 6:48 pace. [Week: 62 miles]
- The Nigerian government has announced that there has been serious corruption in military procurement. The announcement implies that rumors of military shortages last year were true. Will the government have more to say? Does this have anything to do with ... more
- Can't really be a love poem,could be a poem about love...why not, no investment that way...just love of just being real, genuine,with someone, no matter how long,an hour, or even less...good enough to ... more
- I'm here, but, technically,the place is still empty.A hot dog will manifestand disappear.Taste will happen.The Blues will echoin the empty room.Don't call me a wiener,' cause I got nothing to lose. ... more
- Might as well...turkey soup,with a faint flavorof fusel oiland naphtha,100 proof...if it doesn't sate your appetites,just wait for just deserts.
The Triple Concerto contrasts sharply with the other music [Ludwig van] Beethoven was composing in these years. Whereas [in] the ‘Eroica’ the opera and two piano sonatas burn with a burn of urgency and dramatic fury, the Triple Concerto lacks ... more
- For #ArcticSeaIceDay : In the year 2052, precocious ursus maritimus inventor Albert Karhu develops the SEAICE3000 -- forever stemming the tide of a melting Arctic via a device that transforms C02 into ice!Should this NOT prove a viable ... more
- A great new student contribution to the #polarbearpostcardproject today! After a school visit in June, this student wanted to keep working on her card beyond the time that we'd had in class. Her submission, which I remember at the ... more
- I copy everyone's movements,which is difficult in a crowd;I become a flailing puppet.A cafe is a better venue;there only my hands and mouthare always moving.I mirror others because I have noidea who ... more
- Town Loop. 45 minutes. 6 miles.
Mild (low 60s), nice! Slow and easy run plus 4x100 strides. Right hamstring a little tight.
- Treadmill. 22 minutes. 3 miles.
Easy shakeout run.