- Professor of Mathematics, Mathematics and Statistics
Education & Professional History
Simpson College, BA; Northwestern University, MA, PhD.
At Carleton since 1994.
Courses Taught This Year
- MATH 237: Designing a Curriculum for Math GED (Spring 2014)
- MATH 400: Integrative Exercise (Winter 2015)
- MATH 211: Multivariable Calculus (Winter 2015)
- MATH 400: Integrative Exercise (Spring 2015)
- MATH 236: Mathematical Structures (Spring 2015)
- MATH 349: Methods of Teaching Mathematics (Spring 2015)
Profile updated September 14, 2014