- Professor of Russian, Chair of German and Russian, Director of European Studies, European Studies, German and Russian
Education & Professional History
Oberlin College, BA; Cornell University, MA, PhD.
At Carleton since 1988.
Courses Taught This Year
- RUSS 102: Elementary Russian (Winter 2016)
- CCST 208: International Coffee and News (Spring 2016)
- EUST 398: Senior Colloquium (Spring 2016)
- RUSS 103: Elementary Russian (Spring 2016)
- RUSS 101: Elementary Russian (Fall 2016)
- RUSS 102: Elementary Russian (Winter 2017)
- RUSS 266: Dostoevsky (Spring 2017)
- RUSS 103: Elementary Russian (Spring 2017)
- RUSS 267: War and Peace (Spring 2017)
Laura Goering has not yet customized this profile.