Reunion registration is in Sayles-Hill. Hours are 3 p.m.-10 p.m. Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday, and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday. Arriving late? Limited services, including key pickup, are available for pre-registrants overnight on Thursday and Friday. Carleton's wireless network is available for attendees. To connect to the Carleton network, open a web browser, and follow the Guest registration process. If the browser doesn't auto-redirect, go to connect.carleton.edu.
- All the important information you need about coming to Reunion. From before you leave to getting to campus to when you arrive; we have all the answers.
- Information on exhibits and highlights some of the events and opportunities during the Reunion weekend
- Where will classes stay during Reunion?
- Activities and child care options
- Alumni College provides the chance to re-experience the intellectual stimulation of the classroom with Carleton faculty, alumni, and staff. Hour-long presentations will run from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, June 21.
- A breakdown of the costs for attending Reunion 2013.