How much does it cost to attend Reunion?
Reunion at Carleton is a bargain compared to most college and high-school reunions. Here is a breakdown of the costs for Reunion 2013.
- The weekend package rate, which includes housing, registration fee and all meals from Friday breakfast to Sunday breakfast, is $250. The weekend package rate for teens and the classes of 2003 and 2008 is $225. The weekend package rate for children is $60 ($105 with bed).
- Alumni from the classes of 1938 to 1963 are asked only to pay an administrative fee of $50 per adult to help defray costs.
- One Day weekend registration includes a registration fee per adult and/or teens. One-day registration fees vary per class year and day--please see online registration for specific costs. This helps defray the cost of Carleton's support for reunion. Children 12 and under do not pay a registration fee. (Vegetarian meals are always available. Kosher and other special dietary meals are available upon request.)
- Housing is $45 per bed for the entire weekend, regardless of number of nights stayed, and includes a linen packet with sheets, towels and pillow. There is no housing charge for children sleeping on the floor in their parents' room with their own sleeping bag, as no linen packet is provided.
- Camp Carleton, the children's program is for children who have completed kindergarten - age 12. You can choose half day or full day sessions. prices range from $22-$38. The weekend package is $114.
- Airport Shuttle: the shuttle cost for Reunion 2013 is $60 round-trip per adult ($30 one way) if scheduled before June 1.
- Pre-registration closes June 1. Walk-in registration begins on campus at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 20. Register by May 1 to receive a 5% discount
Refunds will be issued if we receive notice of cancellation or changes before 5 p.m. central time on Monday, June 3. Refunds cannot be made after that time. We cannot make partial refunds of the weekend package price.