How much does it cost to attend Reunion?
There are many different costs associated with bringing your classmates together and supporting reunion classes on campus (including class communications, lectures and performances, golf cart and tent rentals, and more). Carleton does not make a profit from Reunion fees. Here is a breakdown of the costs for Reunion 2014.
- The weekend package rate, which includes housing, registration fee, Alumni College, evening entertainment, special class programs and all meals from Thursday dinner thru Sunday breakfast, is $255. The weekend package rate for teens and the Classes of 2004 and 2009 is $230. The weekend package rate for children (age 5-11) is $65 ($110 with bed).
- Alumni from the Classes of 1949 to 1964 are asked only to pay an administrative fee of $50 per adult for the weekend (this includes all meals, events, and housing) to help defray costs associated with registration materials, class correspondence, and reunion weekend itself.
- One day registration includes a registration fee per adult and/or teens, which helps cover the costs of Reunion. One day registration fees vary per class year and day and include all programs and events, class special events and meals for that day. Please see online registration for specific costs.
- Housing is $45 per bed for the entire weekend, regardless of number of nights stayed, and includes a linen packet with sheets, towels and pillow. Children ages 0-4 do not pay any registration fees, however they also do not receive a bed for housing. If you would like to add a bed for your young children, you can do so by calling the Alumni Relations office at 1-800-729-2586 for $45 per child. There is no housing charge for children sleeping on the floor in their parents' room with their own sleeping bag, no linen packet is provided.
- Camp Carleton, the children's program is for children entering 1st grade - age 11. Half day or full day sessions are available for $22-$38; a weekend package is available for $115.
- Teen Program: A middle school teacher and Carleton students will lead a program of fun activities and excursions for teens and preteens (ages 12 - 18). The cost for the Teen Program is $25. There maybe additional trips that would cost extra if your teen chooses to attend those.
- Airport Shuttle: The shuttle cost for Reunion 2014 is $60 round trip if scheduled before June 1.
- Pre-registration closes June 1. Walk-in registration begins on campus at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 19. Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations if you have questions regarding registration after June 1 at 1-800-729-2586. Register by May 1 to receive a 5% discount.
Refunds will be issued if we receive notice of cancellation or changes before 5 p.m. central time on Monday, June 3. Due to fixed costs incurred, no refunds will be made after that time. We cannot make partial refunds of the weekend package price.