- Northfield Area United Way has numerous volunteer opportunities. Visit their website for more information: http://www.unitedway.org/take-action/volunteer for opportunities.
- The Northfield Public Library provides a homebound book selection and delivery service to people who are unable to travel to the library. Volunteers deliver and pick up items about every six weeks. To volunteer, call the Library at 645-6608 and ask for Lynn Young.
- Northfield Community Action Center: Programs include: the clothes closet, food shelf, CAC office help, housing services, and Christmas sharing. Visit their website for information on volunteer opportunities.
- Northfield's 5th Bridge at http://5thbridge.org
- STOP Hunger.org
- Fun quizzes support FREE RICE for hungry people
- Have a rewarding experience while enriching the lives of others by volunteering. Get to know the wonderful residents at Three Links Care Center by volunteering. There are any number of ways to combine your interests and talents with the needs of these interesting seniors in your community. We have opportunities available weekdays or weekends. Please call or email Nancy Loesch, Volunteer Coordinator, and get to know the wonderful residents at Three Links Care Center. 507-664-8823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.