Frequently Asked Questions

Is my personal property insured anywhere on campus (your room or storage)?

Carleton College does not insure and is not responsible for loss or damage from any cause to the personal property of students (including items in storage). Students are encouraged to explore insurance coverage with your family insurance agent or through Sallie Mae Insurance Services.

  • 10 September 2013
  • Keywords: personal belongings, insurance, damage

Other FAQs