- Winter Break Housing (299 KB PDF Document)8 October 2013Application for Winter Break Housing. Deadline to register is Monday of 8th Week.
- Spring Break Housing (339 KB PDF Document)30 January 2016Application for Spring Break Housing. Deadline to register is Monday of 9th Week.
- Draw In Form - Winter Term (97 KB PDF Document)25 January 2013This form is used by students with vacancies in their rooms to fill the openings. The resident of the room and the student or proxy of the student moving in must sign the form agreeing to the move in.
- Meal Plan Exemption Request (56 KB PDF Document)2 September 2014If you have special dietary restrictions that you believe prohibit eating in the dining halls, please submit this form and the documentation requested to Residential Life prior to the fifth day of the term for which you are requesting an exemption. This provides time to review your request prior to the start of the term. We cannot accept any requests after the first day of classes for that same term. Please see the Meal Plan Exemption Request form for more information.
- Medical Documentation for Meal Plan Exemptions (50 KB PDF Document)In order to ensure the provision of reasonable and appropriate accommodations and services, current and comprehensive documentation is required. It should be submitted with professional letterhead and the qualifications of the examiner provided. A decision will not be made without proper documentation. Please note that special requests must be requested and approved annually.
- Housing Accommodation Request (140 KB PDF Document)There are limited housing spaces available for accommodations and priority will be given to individuals who are eligible to receive accommodations under Section 504 or the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Under the ADA, individuals must document the impact of their disability on major life activities. For example, individuals experiencing vision, physical and hearing impairment, neurological impairments, chronic life threatening systemic disabilities such as cancer, HIV, or Epstein Barr and/or traumatic brain injuries are eligible for academic and physical accommodations. All disabilities and medical history pertaining to the disability must be documented by a licensed and board certified medical provider with competence and expertise in the area of diagnosis. Special housing accommodations are not standard academic accommodations. Submit a Housing Accommodation Request along with the supporting documentation described in the following paragraph. In order to determine if special housing is a reasonable accommodation, we must receive detailed documentation of the correlations of your academic and cognitive deficits with the need for special housing that either cannot be secured through the Room Draw process or completed after a room has been drawn. Medical Documentation for Housing must be submitted to support your request. Please note that special requests must be requested and approved annually.
- Medical Documentation for Housing (75 KB PDF Document)In order to ensure the provision of reasonable and appropriate accommodations and services, current and comprehensive documentation is required. This form should be submitted with professional letterhead and qualifications of the examiner provided. A decision on housing and meal plan accommodations can not be made without proper documentation. Please note that special requests must be requested and approved annually.