- FAQs & Policies, Floor plans, Rooms for Men, Rooms for Women, Rooms Available for Men or Women, Lottery Numbers, and the Room Draw Calendar
- Floor plans and housing information for all Carleton student residences (requires login)
- Includes the general procedure for changing rooms, changing rooms because of a roommate conflict, and requesting a move for disability accommodations.
- Information on going off campus and returning to college-owned housing, filling a vacancy in your room, and designating and serving as a housing proxy.
- Carleton College is a residential college; therefore, all students, except those married or having dependent children living with them, must live in College-owned housing and participate in the College dining plan. The College offers a limited number of releases from the residency requirement through the Northfield Option program. Northfield Option is designed for seniors.
- Information about all the shared interest, institutional, and language houses at Carleton
- The Office of Residential Life realizes that some individuals need special living environments or meal plans to ensure their health and well-being at Carleton. The College offers services and has developed procedures to address the medical and psychiatric needs of students. Please note that special requests must be requested and approved annually. The deadline for upper class students to apply for special housing for the following year is April 9. The deadline for applying for a meal plan exemption is the first day of classes.
- Details on expectations for closing at the end of each term.