How to become an RA
[RA Training 2012] [Cassat and James RA Staff 2012-13] [RA Staff 2012-13]
Being an RA is a rewarding and demanding job. RAs make a difference in the lives of fellow students by supporting their individual goals and by fostering good residential communities. This position will challenge you to grow both personally and professionally. If you are interested in applying and will be away Winter and/or Spring Term(s), please contact ResLife@carleton.edu.
We have provided links below to help answer any questions you may have regarding the RA position and how to apply. If you have any questions about the application process, contact the staff in the Office of Residential Life, Sevy G10, Ext. 4072 or e-mail ResLife@carleton.edu. We thank you for expressing an interest in joining our team!
- Timeline for RA Selection
- RA job description of duties and expectations
- Frequently asked questions about being an RA
- Outline of the RA selection process
- Apply online for the RA position
- Provide three references with your RA application
- Photos from fall training, banquets, and ongoing staff development
- New Staff Information Form for 2013-14 RAs
- Current RA's give suggestions on what to do before, during, and after your interview.
- RA Fingerprinting Form