CAASHA is a group of students dedicated to supporting and empowering Carleton students affected by—or with questions about—sexual harassment or assault.
We are trained to:
- Provide non-judgmental listening and support
- Help students understand and navigate the sexual misconduct complaint process at Carleton
- Offer information about additional resources both on and off campus
You can request the presence of CAASHA at an event happening on campus. To do so, click here to fill out a request form.
Applications are due 5pm, March 1st for those who are off campus spring term; Regular applications are due 5pm, April 5th.
you can apply by either:
- filling in a live Google form (requires login to Google through carleton.edu)
- or downloading the forms and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn more