CAASHA is a group of students dedicated to supporting and empowering Carleton students affected by—or with questions about—sexual harassment or assault.
We are trained to:
- Provide non-judgmental listening and support
- Help students understand and navigate the sexual misconduct complaint process at Carleton
- Offer information about additional resources both on and off campus
Applications are due 5pm, March 1st for those who are off campus spring term; Regular applications are due 5pm, April 5th.
you can apply by either:
- filling in a live Google form (requires login to Google through carleton.edu)
- or downloading the forms and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn more