Student Health and Counseling (SHAC)
We offer medical and mental health services to all Carleton students Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. (Extended medical appointment hours are on Mondays until 8 pm.) Explore this site to find out more about how to access care and the variety of services offered.
We are committed to providing services that help students meet their physical and mental health needs from a holistic perspective, with a focus on education for life-long learning and health.
- Secure online portal which allows students increased access to care, communications, and portions of their medical records.
- An overview of the health and counseling services offered and summary of recent changes within the clinic.
- Description of medical services, including fees, birth control, immunization and vaccinations, and sexual assault resources.
- Student Health and Counseling offers a variety of mental health services, including short term individual counseling free of charge to all Carleton students.
- How to access medical care and mental health services after hours and during an emergency.
- Information about and directions for submitting required Immunization information and the Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment Form by August 15, 2013.
- Information about the various health resources in Northfield.
- This page contains many of the forms related to medical and counseling services.
- Staff contact information
- The Student Wellness Advocates (SWAs) are Carleton students who work with the Student Health and Counseling team to facilitate health-related workshops and encourage Carleton students to lead healthy and balanced lives.
- Information about the Advanced Practicum Training Program in Student Health and Counseling.