All transcript requests are handled by Carleton's Registrar's Office. In order to request a transcript you must do the following:
- Send a letter including the following information:
- Your name while attending Carleton
- Your dates of attendance
- The complete address to which the transcript should be sent
- The purpose of your request. (College or Grad School Application, Employment etc.)
- There is NO charge to release an official transcript. Express mail and fax charges do apply.
- Your letter MUST be signed to authorize the release of the transcript
- Mail the request to:
The Office of the Registrar
One North College St.
Northfield, MN 55057
- If you are approaching a deadline and need the transcript quickly, you can fax the request to 507-222-5419.
- If you need your transcript faxed the following fees will be required:
- $5.00 Charge for domestic fax of unofficial transcript and mail official copy
- $10.00 Charge for international fax of unofficial transcript and mail official copy
- For expedited delivery services:
- $17.00 for overnight Federal Express domestic delivery
- $18.50 for US Mail Express domestic delivery
- International express packages will have an additional charge, we will bill you for the exact charge.