CCCE Student Participants
When Carleton classes are in session, Carleton funds transportation within Northfield for ACE courses, ACT volunteer programs and all CCCE projects. Submit this form to request Hiawathaland Transit bus tokens or First Choice Shuttle vouchers.
Funded by Carleton College when Carleton classes are in session.
If your travel includes a visit to Northfield Public Schools, each school has specific drop-off/pick-up locations that are listed below.
- Visitor pick-up/drop-off is designated from the visitors parking lot (entering off Jefferson Road)
- Tutors can wait in the entry and easily see the pick-up area
- School bus peak time is 8-8:25AM and 3:05-3:25PM (avoid if possible)
- There is very specific signage for pick-up/drop off
- Take the driveway off Lincoln Parkway to the main visitor/employee parking lot and follow the arrows to the pick-up/drop-off area (west side of parking lot)
- Tutors can wait in the main entry and clearly see the pick-up area
- Visitor pick-up/drop-off is at the front (north side) of the building off Ames Street
- Tutors can wait in the hallway just inside main entry on north side of building for pick-up
- School bus peak times are 8-8:30AM and 2:45-3:30PM (avoid if possible)
- Use the front loop to the main entrance off Hwy. 246 for drop-off/pick-up
- If waiting for a rider, head to the south main visitor parking area and park by the stop arm
- Tutors can wait for rides and easily see the pick-up area from the cafeteria
- School bus peak times are 7:30-8AM and 2:30-3PM (avoid if possible)
- Front door is the only drop-off/pick-up area for visitors
- Students can wait inside the doors and see parking lot for pick-up
- School bus peak times are 7:35-7:55 AM and 2:40-3PM (avoid if possible)