- A limited number of fleet vehicles are available to faculty, staff, and student organizations for business and event travel sponsored by the College.
- Fleet vehicles are not an option for personal travel.
- These vehicles may be driven only by college-approved drivers.
- Student groups must obtain authorization prior to reserving vehicles. Authorization forms for student groups are available through the Student Activities Office (Sayles-Hill 160).
- There is a per mile vehicle usage charge that is billed to the user’s department budget number.
How to Use
- Reserve fleet vehicles through Fleet Vehicle Services located in the Campus Services office, Sayles-Hill 005.
- Fleet vehicle keys and gas charge cards are available in the Campus Services Office and must be picked up during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
- Drivers should plan accordingly for early morning, late evening, and weekend trips. Keys may be picked up ahead of time, but the vehicle cannot be used until the reservation time begins.
- Note: Keys for weekend trips must be picked up before 4:30 p.m. Friday or the reservation will be canceled. There is a 100 mile assessment fee for reserved vehicles that do not get picked up (no-shows).
- Keys, fleet charge cards, and gas receipts should be returned to Campus Services immediately upon return to campus. During non-business hours, please use the key drop located in the main entrance of Sayles-Hill.
- Please adhere to the start and end times of your reservation. Vehicles are reserved for multiple drivers each day.