Enterprise Car Share
Enterprise Car Share is a membership-based car sharing program that reduces the hassle and expense of car ownership.
- Student members can use vehicles for personal use only. Fees will not be reimbursed by the College or the Carleton Student Association (CSA) and fees cannot be applied to any CSA-funded student club or organization. Apply for a personal account.
- Faculty and Staff members can use vehicles for personal use. Apply for a personal account.
- Faculty and Staff Authorized Drivers of the College can use vehicles business travel and be reimbursed by the College. Apply for a business account.
- Students: $35 annual membership fee returned in $25 driving credits
- Faculty/Staff $0 annual membership fee
- Hourly rate is $8
- Rental includes gas
How to Use
- Once you're a member of the program, you'll receive a membership card in the mail.
- To begin your rental, log into the website with your member ID. Check for an available car and reserve it for the day and time you need.
- Vehicles are parked in the James Hall parking lot. Wave your membership card over the windshield sensor to unlock the vehicle you've reserved. The ignition key is inside the glove box.
- If you'll be parking the car and getting out during your rental, you'll need to remember to lock the vehicle as you normally would and take the key with you. Do NOT use your membership card to lock the car during your rental.
- When your rental comes to an end, return the car to the same location where you found it, and remember to put the key back in the glove box.
- Finally, hold your membership card over the sensor in the windshield to signal the end of your rental, and you're finished.
Dates of Service
24 hours a day, 365 days a year.