- The Board of Trustees are responsible for policy making and sound resource management of the College.
- Steven G. Poskanzer is the 11th President of Carleton College
- Dean of the College Beverly Nagel oversees the academic programs of the College and supports the work of the faculty.
- Hudlin Wagner, Dean of Students, oversees all student life programs, services, and policies, as well as being available to students for advice and counsel.
- Dean of Admissions Paul Thiboutot and his staff strive to recruit a Carleton student body that is as talented, well-rounded, and diverse as possible.
- Fred Rogers, Vice President and Treasurer, oversees the budget and financial operations of the College.
- The Division of External Relations includes Alumni Relations, Development, Stewardship, and College Relations. The division is led by Joe Hargis and Gayle McJunkin, jointly serving as interim vice presidents while the College conducts a search for a new vice president.
- These councils and committees help administer Carleton College policies and oversee operations at the college.