How to Apply to Carleton
You can start your application with the optional Part I, a simple form that lets us know that you plan to apply. You have three options for submitting an application, and none of them require an application fee. We don't have a preference for any one application form, so simply choose the one that works best for you!
Many students applying to Carleton will find that the Common App is a good option. We have a brief supplement that you'll prepare on the Common App website.
Carleton is a College Partner with QuestBridge, a nationwide program designed to serve high-achieving, low-income students. Sound like you? Read on to learn more.
Carleton is a proud member of the Coalition for Access and Affordability. The Coalition platform offers an application for admission, as well as a platform for you collaborate with the important mentors in your life.
- Here's the breakdown of what documents we require to review your application to Carleton.
- Learn about how the admissions committee reviews the basic elements of your application.
- You're more than a collection of grades and test scores. Learn what else we look for in our applicants.
- Important dates and deadlines to remember as you apply to Carleton.
- Important information for international applicants.
- Admissions and financial aid details for students without legal US citizenship or permanent residency.
- How to write a standout college essay.
- This page outlines the application process using the Common Application.
- QuestBridge is a nationwide program that connects talented, under-served students with high-quality education opportunities after high school.